“Great food, excellent service”
Review of Bangkok St

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bangkok St
Ranked #460 of 2,086 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I dined with an old friend and spent about 3 1/2 hours catching up and eating excellent food. We shared crispy spring rolls and chicken satay. Both were cooked perfectly. I ordered the Pad Thai with shrimp. I don't like spicy, so I ordered it a 1 out of 5 and it was delicious. The server never made us feel rushed. She filled our water glasses multiple times and allowed us to spend an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

we were on a road trip and decided to stop for some fuel and then we saw this little restaurant called Bangkok ST. so we stopped in and what a joy, very small but full of special food, with a relaxed atmosphere. the service was excellent and the cost was low, fantastic place to stop into for a great meal.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

I randomly discovered this hole in the wall restaurant in a strip mall one day. The food is excellent and has the whole gamut of Thai food on the menu. Far and away the best Thai food I have had in Cincinnati.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Really excellent food! I love the Green or Red Curry with Chicken. Ditto for the Chicken and Basil. The appetizer of (crispy) spring rolls are outstanding. This is one of my go-to restaurants when I am even near their location! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I called in a lunch order for pickup. The order was accurate and timely, ready for pickup at the stated time. I ordered the mass aka which was a completely unique dish that I have never heard of before but very delicious without being overwhelmingly spicy.