“Handmade Noodle!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Love their noodle soup with handmade noodle, especially the lamb-- so much flavor and just love the texture of the noodle. Very authentic and hard to find the handmade noodle soup of this calibre in DMV area.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Menu can be confusing, but check what others are eating! Casserole Pork with hot mustard is great. Soups with hand pulled noodles are wonderful and not salty. Fujian fried rice is different because it has a brown sauce...rich but good. So happy they have reopened! Love that they are open late...a rarity in Vienna.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

If you are used to every other Chinese restaurant serving Americanized Chinese food than this is not the place for you. If you like authentic Chinese food than you will love the hand pulled noodle soup, roast duck, and other stir fry Chinese vegetables. Lunch combo menu (more Americanized but still has authentic tastes) are great values. Most frequented by Asians and that's a good sign for authenticity. Every day Americanized Chinese food two blocks down in either direction.

1  Thank Terry p
Reviewed 3 January 2017

My favorite food is chinese food, more specific Canadian chinese food so being living in the States for the past 20 years, I had to adjust somewhat to American chinese food. So when my daughter suggested this place this year, because it was highly rated, we didn't hesitate to try it. My daughter ordered some chicken and noodles and she got beef and noodles - the noodles were short and flat and so mushy that I almost gag when I tried them. I like General Tso's chicken but the inside was so dry that it looked that they had refried old pieces of chicken in new dough. Same with the sweet & sour chicken. The chicken fried rice was the best dish but still tasted old. They forgot our egg rolls so my daughter had to go back - never tasted so mushy egg rolls - the inside was mostly mushy cooked cabbage. We throw out about $60 dollars of chineese food and that is a shame! Never done that before! Now it was only me not liking it but three of us? That food was prepared way in advance and re-heated!

Reviewed 26 December 2016

It's not surprising to find Chinese waiters at a Chinese restaurant, but we're always impressed that most of the customers here are also Chinese. The food is good, the prices are good, and the portions are large. We've only gotten takeout, so I can't say anything about the service. Most recently, we ordered spare ribs, steamed dumplings, beef tendons, Buddha's delight, moo shoo pork, chicken with cashews and General Tso's chicken, and all were good.