“If you love chicken”
Review of Super Chicken

Super Chicken
Ranked #15 of 188 Restaurants in Vienna
Reviewed 19 October 2017

It's about the chicken and the green sauce. The sides are fine. But it's all about the chicken. I'm a dark meat guy but it's all great. Not fancy, just chickentastic.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Line was out the door with people ordering for lunch . The prices seemed a bit high starting at $8 per chicken and sides. The chicken was off the charts tasty as was the yuca , fried rice and plantains. The service was quick and the staff friendly. I will return when I am in town.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

They are changing menu very often, now they are having ceviche peruano...!!!!
Really good!!!
Do not miss it!!!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here for the last year and a half every time I'm in the Vienna/McLean area and am still in awe of the food. Last night I had the quarter white meat chicken with sides of black beans and yucca fries. Never tasting yucca fries, I was given one to taste and I immediately ordered it as my second side. Tonight I returned and tried something different. I ordered the veggie quesadilla which was filled with red peppers, onions, cheese, mushrooms and spinach. The quesadilla was comparable to the best one I've ever eaten at a Mexican restaurant. The staff is constantly in motion and everyone does multiple jobs. The people walking into Super Chicken are from all backgrounds and age groups. The great food is the draw!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

If you want delicious,tender roasted chicken and fabulous side dishes you will want to run to super chicken. The prices are very fair and the food is consistently good. We love the cole slaw and plantains, always getting an extra order of plantains for lunch the next day. The beans and rice are also great. Perfect for family lunches or an easy dinner to pick up after work. So glad we tried it!!!