“Great food”
Review of Cafe Renaissance

Cafe Renaissance
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Renaissance is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 186 Restaurants in Vienna
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Great Greek/Mediterranean food. Have always enjoyed it. At times, hard to find a table. I try to go when less busy.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Ambiance reminds me of Paris and the service and the food was fantastic. I opted for the Sunday Brunch and ordered the steak and eggs. It was a thoroughly enjoyable meal and I intend to frequent this small restaurant frequently.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great in all ways. Very elegant, good food; great service. Be sure to make reservations. It fills up quickly especially on the weekends.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

When we step inside Cafe Renaissance, we feel immediately transformed into a timeless experience in classic France. I wish we had the capacity to eat half a dozen of their entrees - they are all expertly prepared and attractively presented. Also there is a fine wine list.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I was met by the Maitre D' which is the owner of the restaurant and has been there for many years. When we arrived we told them we had to leave in 45-60 minutes to a conference and they accommodated us and made sure food came out on time. The food was exquisite and the service impeccable. I enjoyed the baked oyster special which was in a spinach cream sauce with crab meat and the Filet Mignon. My wife had the sweet potato soup with the Veal Scaloppini special. My wife and I each ordered a glass of wine and THE POURS WERE THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. See the picture attached. We told them unfortunately we didn't have time for desert and asked for the check. When they came back with the check, included was also a slice of lemon cake and a slice of chocolate cake with plastic forks for the road on the house.