1,867 results
All reviews zion national park outdoor fireplace cookies great hotel shuttle stop free breakfast hot tub pool area nice breakfast restaurants within walking distance the breakfast area second floor front desk staff clean rooms would definitely stay here again free shuttle easy access
Reviewed 9 April 2016

Fairly new hotel, great location, friendly staff, good breakfast. Our AC unit made a lot of noise, otherwise stay was fine. Cost of staying in Springdale has gone up a lot in the past couple years, all about the same now, so this hotel is no worse or better than the other chains.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Denise W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale Zion National Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

David S,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites.

I am glad you were able to enjoy the Location staff and delicious breakfast.

I apologize that your A/C unit made a lot of noise and will look into getting that repaired.

We hope you will consider us again in the future!

Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 8 April 2016

This is a beautiful Hampton Inn with exceptional staff. Can't say enough about how warm and helpful the staff are.

But there are major noise issues in the hotel. Every morning starting around 6am we could hear carts (or something?) running up and down the hall like freight trains. We were in a downstairs room and you hear every footstep, every door slamming. We are heavy sleepers, and both my wife and I woke up very early each morning, unable to go back to sleep.

This is not an issue with loud travelers, but issues with the facility. Given all the positives, we hope they can be corrected!

FYI - we stayed in the last room at the end of the hall, first floor, at the back. The overhead noise almost seemed specific to what might be above this room. Maybe could be corrected.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Ryan D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Springdale Utah!

I am glad the hotel staff was able to make your stay enjoyable.

I apologize that your experience was not satisfactory. I would like you to know that every Guest's satisfaction is extremely important to us.
In your future stay I would like to recommend the rooms in our garden building.
This is a 1 story building that does not have overhead noise.

Your feedback is appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

This is one of my all time favorite places I've ever stayed. It is a beautiful property and the staff was very friendly, the bed was comfortable, it is located really close to the park and to restaurants and grocery stores. The hot tub was really nice, I wish the pool would have been open but oh well... I would love to stay here in the Sumer time but the rates are just too high, sometimes $300. This place lives up to Hilton standards.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Curtis O,

I am so happy to hear that this is one of your all-time favorite places to stay!

I apologize that our pool wasn't available during your stay.

The nights sky is amazing and the park is very close to the hotel, happy you were able to enjoy all the different amenities the hotel has to offer.

Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2016

We stayed at this hotel for three nights. The location is very convenient as there is a tram stop that takes you to the entrance of Zion National Park right in front of the hotel. The view from our room was beautiful and our it was spacious and clean. It was also great to have quick breakfast and snacks in the lobby when we arrived back from a long day at the park. We would definitely recommend this hotel for visits to Zion.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Celopez22,

I'd like to take a moment and thank you for writing a positive review about your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites just outside Zion National Park.

I have to agree with you that the location is stellar!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the beautiful view from your room and the 'round the clock snacks and coffee bar we have available.

We hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

We really enjoyed this Hampton, as we do most Hampton Inns. The backdrop of Zion National Park from the hotel was fantastic. The room was clean and well apportioned. The workers were courteous and very diligent. We experienced a welcome check-in and departure. There was a Zion tram pick up literally at the end of the driveway of the hotel! Awesome! There was also a great grassy area to play Frisbee. We would go back there in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rob K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your experience here at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Springdale Utah!

It makes us happy to hear you enjoyed our clean rooms, the convenient shuttle and our friendly team!

It was a pleasure being able to assist you and hope that you will return soon!