“Confusing Burger”

Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Southern Utah's only craft brewery! Serving up our newest brews, standard favorites, and upscale pub food at our flagship Brew Pub. Located at the entrance to Zion National Park, with a large patio in the shadow of Watchman. Best view in Springdale!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I ordered the Applewood smoked bacon burger. The burger itself was very tasty (although a bit dry) but when I went to pick up the burger to take a bite the bun literally fell apart. I mean it pretty much disintegrated into crumbly pieces. I ended up having to eat it with a knife and fork. When I asked the server about it, she admitted that she doesn't eat the burger any more because of the bun. Apparently they are trying a new bakery in town that makes vegan buns. No egg in it. HELLO -- if people are eating a BURGER they obviously don't care about having it on a VEGAN bun that can't hold the burger, bacon, tomato, lettuce, etc. DON'T order the burger before asking if they've changed the bun. Seriously, it was odd.
Also, after being told we would have to wait 25 minutes for a table, the kitchen decided they were too busy and so they stopped seating people for a while -- our wait was more like 45 to 50 minutes.

1  Thank cherbear55
Write a ReviewReviews (1,356)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

waittress was very attentive and good, beer was great and deserves the five stars, food was good, but we were here on a saturday over an hour to get an appetizer is too long
if not for the slow kitchen, i would give it 4.5 stars

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Just finished walking the Narrows and looking for a beer & sandwich. This place was perfect!!! The server, Alex, was friendly and extremely efficient. The Chicken Club was very tasting, fresh and a good portion. The price was a little high, but it came out very quickly. It's located by the Zion Outfitters and Market. Highly reccomend this establishment. Good view of the mountains

1  Thank Gregory D
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was a great place to eat since it had soaring views of the Zion Canyon area and the beautiful rock formations right in the back patio. Make sure you get a seat on the patio so you can enjoy! The food was your typical bar food, but we enjoyed it thoroughly.

1  Thank Susan and Phyl T
Reviewed 30 March 2018

After a long day of hiking, it is really nice to rest your feet while enjoying a good meal and a drink. This is exactly that. It is right next to Zion National so we stopped by.

They are a variety of different beers that you can choose from..most which sound good after hiking. Being that Utah limits the alcohol percentage, these have less, but the taste isn't bad. I mean it's not exceptional, but definitely not bad ESPECIALLY after hiking.

The waitress was nice and place was full of hikers.

Overall, I would recommend to a friend who is looking for a quick bite and would visit again if I just hiked in Zion.

I’m a fellow traveler and have always appreciated when people write about their experiences so I can make informed decisions. If this review provided value, please hit that “helpful” button so I know I’m helping others and paying it forward as well. Even if it’s just one person it’s worth it to me. To see more photos, to get insider info/travel details, join me on Instagram: @NeoNorth