“The best place to eat dinner in Springdale”
Review of Oscar's Cafe

Oscar's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Springdale
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Oscar's will temporarily close on November 27th for renovations. We anticipate being closed 2 to 3 weeks!!! Thanks for your patience.
Reviewed 2 June 2021

We stopped here for dinner one evening after staying at Kolob Campground. The ribs are fantastic, my daughter had the "murder burger" and my wife had the Chili Verde. Everything was fantastic, and the servers are super friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (5,286)

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch prior to visiting Zion. Excellent food, the sweet potato fries were great! Parking is difficult due to the close proximity to Zion, but it’s worth the hassle. Service was quick and waitress was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Our favorite thing about this restaurant was the unlimited chips and salsa that we ordered. We also got the guacamole with it and it was also fantastic. Note: the guac is not unlimited as well.

I got a burrito that said it had melted cheese on it. I was excited because normally this means that the burrito is smothered in cheese so that the burrito is not dry. However, that was not the case. The cheese was melted on the top and then cooked with the melted cheese so that the cheese was actually hard on the top.

Everyone else also thought there food was pretty average for the most part. Oscars did have very good sweet potato fries though.

Reviewed 31 May 2021

A party of six, we ended up waiting for 45 minutes instead of 15. The hostess didn't acknowledge us, or tell us what was going on. We finally get seated and end up waiting more than 25 minutes to order. Our orders arrived after a long while, the salad drowning in a pool of balsamic vinegar while the meat wasn't even warm... We did have a very friendly waiter, and a gorgeous view of Zion.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

This is a delicious and friendly little place in Springdale. First off- high five to Katharine “Katie” who was willing to get me a Pepsi while I waited. She also bussed tables to help get people seated faster!!

Grant was our server and he was friendly, efficient and helpful.

The food was slightly pricey, as is all the food in Springdale, but it was so delicious I can’t even complain. The cheesesteak was fantastic. The sweet potato fries were some of the best I’ve ever had. My son had a quesadilla both days and he loved it and it smelled amazing. My husband had a Turkey-avocado-bacon sandwich yesterday and shrimp tacos today. We also ordered the chips and salsa with guacamole today and I can’t decide which was better— the fresh salsa or the guacamole. Both were memorable!

Cute place! Glad we came here!