Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
US$132
View deal
Agoda.comUS$132
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews the cottages nanyuki accommodation shower nature birds
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2021

Beautiful and affordable surprise tucked away in Nanyuki. The accommodation was beautiful and very comfortable. We stayed in number 7 and number 10. Unfortunately due to the close proximity to the road, the early morning traffic woke us up on both mornings, drowning the beautiful chirping of the birds.

The shops and spa were a great convenience, and wish we had discovered them earlier.

What really swept us away was the excellent food and the out of this world playlist

A lovely place to spend a weekend away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

We will definitely be returning

Thank you guys!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2021

I spent 7 days at Le Rustique. It has a delicious restaurant, friendly staff, lush grounds and is centrally located in Nanyuki - I will stay there next time I come through. I found my bed extremely comfortable, and the hot shower with pressure so welcome after a rather rugged safari!

The highlight of my week was exploring with guide Sammy Msafiri. I highly recommend using him to explore areas around Nanyuki. This trip we went with him twice - to Ole Pejeta and to swim in the Ngere Ndere forest - both wonderfful trips. Sammy smart, careful, knowledgeable and a lot of fun!

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 15 March 2020

One of the nicer, affordable hotels in the Nanyuki area. I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room, They were light, and comfortable, yet private. The restaurant was very nice as well, with nightly specials on the menu.

Date of stay: March 2020
922mp60, Owner at Le Rustique, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Warm regards
Maike

Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

My husband and I chose to visit Le rustique for a mini break during the Christmas season .
Really lovely , quaint boutique hotel located very near Nanyuki town center .
Lovely clean rooms with pleasant decor
Friendly staff who tried their best to cater to our requests during our stay .
Only comment would be the chef at the egg cooking section during breakfast used his bear hands to mix condiments into our eggs as he prepared them to order . Found this rather appalling and would suggest gloves for the comfort of clientele .
Look forward to enjoying the new pool on our next visit here since it was still under renovation when we stayed here.
Would highly recommend this hotel to all visitors coming to Nanyuki .

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank zipporahm486
Reviewed 14 December 2019

The rooms are well designed with rustic appealing decor & very well maintained. Clean environment near town. Ample parking. Booking was simple! Great value for money! Highly recommended & would definitely be back.

Date of stay: December 2019