This resort is absolutly beautiful. The grounds, and the views are breath taking. We stayed here for two nights and were treated like royalty. We had a garden view suite with a view of the mountain, it's very roomy and tranquill, and when you come back from a wonderfull dinner they have come in a started a fire turned down your bed and put hot water bottles in. You have to try some of the activities offered, we went horse back riding into the mountains with a couple guides witch gave us some great views of the mountains and wild life, the animal orphanage was great, but make sure you go when you can feed the animals. The bird walk was great and we did the equator ceramony. You will also love the food, and the best part are the people, the were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Safari Club's 120 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya