We had a beautiful stay at this resort once owned by William Holden, the actor. It is located directly on the equator and features spacious, well-lanscaped parks and trails. The rooms were well-appointed, clean and quiet. They came in and built a fire in our room in the evenings.The common area, lounge, restaurant etc. were exquisite and beautiful. They even had a large maze and a little chapel on the property. (the piano really needs tuning and should be keep out of the weather). Entertainment was featured each evening before dinner. There were a number of activities available, horseback riding, nature trails, golf and other games. We had a massage. The food was excellent with lots of food choices. This was a great place to stay, just nice in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Safari Club's 120 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya