We unfortunately only stayed one night but it was a lovely stay! If I return to Kenya I will stay at least two nights as the property is beautiful with lots of things to do and the rooms are immaculate and large. The service was great and the food was delicious. I highly recommend a visit! If you go, make sure to visit the animal orphanage at the front gates as well! Oh, and have a bush dinner - fun experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Safari Club's 120 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya