Its like stepping back in time a little. Our room had a large stone fire place that was lit every night as the evenings were cool. Loved the orphangage Sancuary and the horseback ride was fantastic and reasonably priced. Food was OK as most food is in Kenya, better than most places for sure. We even spotted Stephanie Powers whom i believe is co-owner of the estate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Safari Club's 120 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya