Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$149
Hotels.comUS$133
Booking.comUS$149
eDreamsUS$149
Orbitz.comUS$133
TravelocityUS$133
All reviews clean rooms swimming pool general manager awesome experience nanyuki dstv receptionist meals landscaping nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2020

This place is for you if you like to pay premium prices but get below par services, if you like high school-grade scrutiny and if you’re a fan of cluttered sound proofless rooms. Otherwise, run with your money.

Date of stay: November 2020
Joseph Falcon Hotel, General Manager at Falcon Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2020

Dear 608martc

I trust all is well. I am sorry the services at the Hotel did not meet your expectations. I firmly believe in continuous improvement through feedback, and would certainly wish to hear from you regarding your specific experience. Please reach me on fhhopm@falconheights.co.ke

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Reviewed 22 November 2020

The service was terrible and then they ripped us off with the drinks at the end and when we asked to speak with the manager he disappeared, to make things worse they laughed at us when we said we wouldn’t return.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Manager Falcon, General Manager at Falcon Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Dear ShaeX

Many thanks for the feedback. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. If it is ok with you, I would be interested to have a conversation on what transpired so we can understand what went wrong, and what we need to improve on. Kindly contact me on fhhopm@falconheights.co.ke. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

Reviewed 18 September 2020

The Staff were so friendly,great rooms and awesome hotel.Very clean rooms and the quiet ambience is just awesome.id recommend it to businessmen and holiday makers alike.
Im definitely going back soon.

Room tip: you will enjoy it
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 16 September 2020 via mobile

It was the best place to be,their service crew(waiters)were up to the game, sparkling swimming pool, excellent and delicious food needed more though my pocket was a bit slim. Receptionist were inviting, they're well trained on how to welcome guests. Generally I never regretted visiting the falcon hotel. Looking forward to coming back. I would give it a 4/5.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 13,635,653
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

Visited mount Kenya but wanted to stay in town, so had a look at reviews on trip advisor and it truly lives up to its good reputation. The staff Mark (general manager), Skovia and Ivon (reception) truly made our stay memorable and I would recommend anyone visiting this area to try this place out. Room is large with all the amenities you would expect in 4/5 star hotel. Breakfast menu had a lot of options to chose from and food was great. (Coffee was awesome)

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Scovia Nyambura, Owner at Falcon Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

Dear Emily,

Thank you for your review. It was a privilege hosting you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.