See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at the hotel for over 1 year because of business. I highly recommend this hotel. The rooms have been renovated and are well kept. The staff is friendly and very accommodating, the one waiter Samir is very helpful. There is a bar on the premises as well as a pool. Anytime I'm in Gabes, I will be staying at the Oasis.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This is not my first time on the place, the place is really really big!, furniture looks old but clean for sure, the staff are generous and welcoming we asked for double room and at the end we got huge apartment with the same price of the double room, I would like to thank the management for that and for the welcoming drink. The breakfast is one of the strongest points at this hotel, you get an almost complete breakfast buffet. There is a pool at the hotel however I was not able to see it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Gabes is an industrial town in Tunisia. Hotel l'Oasis is a great place to stay if you find yourself in this part of the world. The hotel is large, with various flavours of rooms. I always stay in an apartment which is a monstrous room. My colleagues usually stay in a standard room which is also quite large and comfortable.

Staff is great, very friendly and willing to help make your stay as comfortable as possible. There is a nice large pool out back. The restaurant offers a nice breakfast or supper buffet and there is a bar for drinks or specialty coffees. I have lived here for over six months now and have never had a problem.

I recommend this hotel to anyone who may be considering stopping by Gabes.

Room Tip: Best hotel in Gabes and right on the beach.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2016

The overall rating is just OK not more than that, considering the limitation of decent hotels in the nearby area I give this (3 Star) rating it could be less if there is real competition in the city of Gabes, the hotel building is nice, rooms really big although the building is a bit old, the real issue is the cleanness its a disaster we simply got a Dirty room!! it was late night and we were tired otherwise we wouldn't stay.

The breakfast is good and almost complete, the staff looked professional and kind

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2016

i stay since several years in gabes in the hotel and every year an improve in regard of quality is felt.
the staff is like family and extremely friendly and helpful.
the choice of the buffet at the dinner is very good .
for activities a gym is also available .
interesting for movie fans...in the late 60 ies a german film crew spend some time here , they created the thriller 11 uhr 20 with Joachim fuchsberger...so some history also found there..
I can fully recommend the hotel and its always a pleasure to come back!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business