Inthira Vang Vieng(Vang Vieng)
US$102
US$70
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$37
US$30
US$48
US$47
US$40
US$30
Agoda.com
Laos Haven Hotel(Vang Vieng)
US$22
US$17
Priceline
Vieng Tara Villa(Vang Vieng)
US$65
US$47
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Amari Vang Vieng(Vang Vieng)
Riverside Boutique Resort(Vang Vieng)
Amy Guesthouse(Vang Vieng)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

A very pleasant guesthouse down the quieter end of town away from the bars. Very clean, timber floors, great view of river and mountains. Good air-conditioning. Helpful laid back staff. Easy place to spend a couple of days exploring round Vangvieng.Good overall value.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

I was just staying in this hotel for two nights and found it easily with a couple of steps from city center (or where the tuk tuk dropped). The room is ok but the bathroom is quite dark, not ventilated and dirty. Our room has the street view not river view, thus I do not know how good it is for the other rooms. The owner (or receptionist) is awkarrd with a very impolite and unfriendly and unhelpful faces, attitude. Finally it is sucked there as we booked the bus tickets to Luang Prabang. The woman said it will be at 3:00pm and we need to be shown up at 2:30. At 2:30, we were there but the man said the bus has gone and they got angry with our not showing up. We tried to explain that it should be the later bus but he was kind of angry and gave back our ticket fees. I would say there are not many good hotels amd guest house in Vang Vieng, this guest house is no exceptions, but we have not many better choices.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank PhuongLoan_Ly
Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

I can't recommend this hostel. Someone based stolen my 400.000 lip approximately 40 dollar from my room. They make it very clever and took just a small bit of the hole amount so that the people think that the people won't count they money. They have also camera but somebody turned the camera and during the period where the money was stolen it wouldn't show on the floor. It ist just possible that someone from the staff was it. When I told the guy behind the reception that money is stolen he said that I was drunken and lost the money. I think we are not the only guest they got stolen. The staff don't help me and don't said sorry. I will recommend not to stay here if you won't get stolen

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2015

Plusses:
The view from the terrace is great.

Short walk to downtown, but is out of the hustle bustle.
Good price ($15 for room, queen bed, fan, private bath).

Minuses:
The drain from the sink goes right onto the floor. ???
No outlet near bed.
Power goes off when key is removed, so you can't recharge while out.
Interior decor (I use that word loosely) is unappealing.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

This hotel has a couple pros which I'll list first:
-the view is amazing, from essentially any room, but if you are on an upper floor you can laze away with views of the mountains and rivers for hours.
-the location at the end of town means you won't be kept up till 3am from parties if that's now what you are into...

But, this hotel is missing some simple things that could make it a 4 or 5 rating.
-the rooms are basic which is fine but the hot water didn't really work and half the plugs on the wall didn't work
-wifi doesn't reach beyond the lobby.
-no breakfast but they provide filtered water, but no tea or coffee.
-the staff generally wasn't helpful or interested in the guests

Overall, a 2.5 but made a 3 because of the view... With those fixes though, I'd rate it a 4 or even 5.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple