1) The view from the balcony is great.
2) The room is spacious and clean enough.
1) Although the view is great, you can only really enjoy it from a balcony. Because the windows are covered with ugly gratings and nets.
2) The room itself is all dark-brown, looks too gloomy for me, taking into account the nets and gratings on the window.
3) They gave me a wrong wi-fi password several times and didn't even say "sorry". I had to waste my time rushing to the reception and back to my room several times trying to find out which password was working on my room. Also the wi-fi didn't work for 1 day. When it finally started to work, nobody from the staff let me know about it (although i had been asking). I found out that it was working by accident. So their attitude is completely indifferent, they don't care about their customers.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking