Riverside Boutique Resort(Vang Vieng)
US$126
Army Barracks Hostel(Vang Vieng)(Great Value!)
US$10
  • Restaurant
US$36
Amy Guesthouse(Vang Vieng)
US$19
Vang Vieng Boutique Hotel(Vang Vieng)(Great Value!)
US$17
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Inthira Vang Vieng(Vang Vieng)
US$95
HotelsClick
US$17
TripAdvisor
Laos Haven Hotel(Vang Vieng)
Agoda.com
Vieng Tara Villa(Vang Vieng)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2016

The location is very close to the busy area of bars, restaurants, night vendors, massages, and mini-marts. The amenities provided by this hotel is sufficient and are of acceptable quality. Clean room.

The breakfast is a set of eggs (omelet, fried or scrambled) and a large piece of baguette (a very very common type of bread here in Vang Vieng). Breakfast is usually served with a good view of the mountains, covered in mist when visiting during the winter season.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Pros:
1) The view from the balcony is great.
2) The room is spacious and clean enough.

Cons:
1) Although the view is great, you can only really enjoy it from a balcony. Because the windows are covered with ugly gratings and nets.
2) The room itself is all dark-brown, looks too gloomy for me, taking into account the nets and gratings on the window.
3) They gave me a wrong wi-fi password several times and didn't even say "sorry". I had to waste my time rushing to the reception and back to my room several times trying to find out which password was working on my room. Also the wi-fi didn't work for 1 day. When it finally started to work, nobody from the staff let me know about it (although i had been asking). I found out that it was working by accident. So their attitude is completely indifferent, they don't care about their customers.

Room Tip: The higher, the better view
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

A very pleasant guesthouse down the quieter end of town away from the bars. Very clean, timber floors, great view of river and mountains. Good air-conditioning. Helpful laid back staff. Easy place to spend a couple of days exploring round Vangvieng.Good overall value.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

I was just staying in this hotel for two nights and found it easily with a couple of steps from city center (or where the tuk tuk dropped). The room is ok but the bathroom is quite dark, not ventilated and dirty. Our room has the street view not river view, thus I do not know how good it is for the other rooms. The owner (or receptionist) is awkarrd with a very impolite and unfriendly and unhelpful faces, attitude. Finally it is sucked there as we booked the bus tickets to Luang Prabang. The woman said it will be at 3:00pm and we need to be shown up at 2:30. At 2:30, we were there but the man said the bus has gone and they got angry with our not showing up. We tried to explain that it should be the later bus but he was kind of angry and gave back our ticket fees. I would say there are not many good hotels amd guest house in Vang Vieng, this guest house is no exceptions, but we have not many better choices.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank PhuongLoan_Ly
Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

I can't recommend this hostel. Someone based stolen my 400.000 lip approximately 40 dollar from my room. They make it very clever and took just a small bit of the hole amount so that the people think that the people won't count they money. They have also camera but somebody turned the camera and during the period where the money was stolen it wouldn't show on the floor. It ist just possible that someone from the staff was it. When I told the guy behind the reception that money is stolen he said that I was drunken and lost the money. I think we are not the only guest they got stolen. The staff don't help me and don't said sorry. I will recommend not to stay here if you won't get stolen

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends