“Good cake”

Singharaja Bakery & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Aluthgama
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian
Description: The downstairs is our bakery outlet where you can find all in-house baked goods, pastry, short-eats, cakes and biscuits. Sri lankan breakfast is also served daily. Fresh fruit juices, coffee and tea is available.Upstairs is air conditioned and serves lunch and dinner. There is a daily Sri lankan lunch buffet with many traditional dishes. A-la-carte is also available for lunch and dinner. Along with familiar dishes like fried rice, devilled etc, we also have many German dishes, cooked by a bona-fide german. Many more international dishes complete our menu. We are also famous for our German bread (Pumpernickel, Roggenmischbrot/Rye bread and Koernerbrot/Seed bread)
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Got two chocolate cakes for our host... honestly they are not bad at all . Not too sweet and not heavy on ma belly as well . Fair price 900 LKR. Seems to be the best place in aluthgama / berwala to get cackle from.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

A restaurant for a Good Meal for the whole day! Good service by the staff!! Hope to visit again on my next Travel Day!!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I went to Singharaja several times. The lunch buffet is really good. I like to eat vegetarian (from time to time) and the variety I find here is comprehensive. The place is clean. They offer a lot of European dishes too - need bit time as they are prepared freshly. After your meal, I recommend to visit the bakery downstairs. They do have the common Sri Lankan snacks but also some goodies from Europe. I love the brownies.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Average quality and prices. Clean place but the staff is not adequate and are not well trained. Take several minutes to bill the orders.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Today morning I just went to have my breakfast here.I just asked for a cup of warm water,and they brought me the water in a jar like this without a glass.Is this the way to treat your customers? Please come up with good service and give your customers a value.