“Great local food”

Ayesha Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Aluthgama
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: The Ayesha restaurant provides the perfect place where you can entertain your family, friends and colleagues. Delight yourself with Sea food, Sri Lankan and International specialties at the Riverside Restaurant, while enjoying the pleasant lush green tropical view. We invite you to drop by the cheery air conditioned pub with a well stocked bat, to your favorite cocktail or drink.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We had the dhal and the masala chicken and it was one of our best meals we had during our stay. We were the only ones in the restaurant that night which was such a shame because the food is good and the staff were excellent. Almost went back the next night!

There are newer reviews for Ayesha Restaurant & Pub

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Fun setting right on the river. Great friendly & warm service. Delicious local and foreign fare. Recommended when your over the resort food!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Went here for dinner on my last night. Food was great, lots to choose from. The setting is right along the river, so that was nice to have. I got the Prawns and rice....so good! Beer was cold and the guys working took good care of me. I highly recommend for anyone staying in that area.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a meal at Ayesha after shopping for gems. The waiter-host was the most ignorant man I have ever met. He couldn't take his eyes off my friend and refused to take my order but was more than friendly to my friend. Both myself and friend were very uncomfortable by his actions. The food was just ok.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We had a Nice dinner here. Prices are Good and the Food tasted Good. A lot of choice. We had prawns and seer fish.

The staff is kind and well spoken in english. Prasanna the restaurant captain was very kind and helpfull!