Christina's Guest House
Little Corn Beach and Bungalow(Little Corn Island)
US$59
  • Restaurant
Hotel Los Delfines(Little Corn Island)
US$74
  • Bar/Lounge
Las Palmeras Beachfront Hotel(Little Corn Island)(Great Value!)
US$24
Ensuenos(Little Corn Island)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Green House Hostel(Little Corn Island)
3 Brothers(Little Corn Island)
TripAdvisor
Carlito's Sunrise Paradise(Little Corn Island)
Dobedo(Little Corn Island)
  • Restaurant
Sea View(Little Corn Island)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I'll repeat what I said on my Google review:

It's good because it's cheap, clean, close to the wharf, and wifi is ok.

Try your best to deal with the Nicaraguan lady who works there because she is super friendly, patient and knowledgable. AVOID the non-Nicaraguan manager/owner because she is abrupt, aggressive, and unfun.

I think she thinks we are going to leave tomorrow without paying. Ugh. Not coming back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

This was the third place my boyfriend stayed at on little corn island which is amazing. The rooms are fine although not much air flow. They're clean but the mattress is also bumpy. But what really urked me was the owners wife (I think it was the wife) she was certainly not accommodating at all and was very snappy with us. I went to bed pretty mad one night because of her attitude. There's much better places on the island with wonderful staff so I would avoid this place based on the woman that lives upstairs

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I was GRANDPAcking in Little Corn for 1 month.
I booked my first couple of nights in a Small Double room in Christina's ... I needed time to look around the island to see what I could find long-term.
Christina’s gets the best reviews (in my budget price range).
The room was small but well laid out.
The little clothes rack and a couple of well placed shelves helped to organise my things neatly.
One of the main attractions of Christina’s is the shared kitchen – which helps budget travellers keep their costs down.
Christina’s is run by a Slovakian couple who have a very decent philosophy … they are trying to provide the best value for money that they can … they have even organised discounts for their customers in some of the restobars around town.
I can recommend Christina’s.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nice
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Ivan P, Public Relations Manager at Christina's Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear guest,
On behalf of Christina's I would like to thank you for your positive review.
We are new in the hospitality business and we are trying our best.
Christina's