“Fantadtic food and great service”
Review of Toro Bravo

Toro Bravo
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Matagalpa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We ate the ribs and steak and all 4 of us were very satisfied with both quantity and quality. Even the Fry's were superior. To finish of we were thrilled to find they served 35 year old Flor de Cana. When we asked if they would call us a taxi the owner insisted on driving us back to our hotel and refused any compensation. Highly recommended. Great value.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

If you are a steak lover, this is the right place to come. They have ten different cuts of beef, with detailed descriptions on how tender, how fatty, how to best serve it etc. Plus they have a section on the menu which shows exactly what rare / medium rare / medium / well done actually means in Nicaragua. So you can choose your perfect steak. The staff were polite, and the house red wine was really good too

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Get the best exportation meat of Nicaragua in Nicaragua. Enjoy the best dishes with a international quality.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

The only bad thing about this place is that is located in front of the big river of Matagalpa, but nevertheless you forget that once you're inside of the restaurant. It is pretty nice to chill and eat a delicious food. I'm vegetarian so I asked for Gallo Pinto and other stuff and trust me that was delicious. Me and my friends we were really comfortable and happy.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered a New York strip. It came out ice cold to the touch. The only thing I can think of is that it was cooked as a mistake before, put in the fridge or freezer, than when I ordered it it was placed on the grill for a minute to heat it up. I have worked in restaurants all my life. I don't know how you can serve a steak ice cold. The waiter took it back to the kitchen and returned with the same steak still cold??? There was a table of locals next to me who said they had had good food in the past but the meal they had just eaten was horrible as well. Maybe a new chef?? The poor waited had to try and explain the poor quality. No manager or supervisor ever came to rectify the situation. Any professional restaurant when there is a problem with the food a manager should at least pass by the table.