Open today: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Aqua Adventure- Fajardo
from US$113.30
More Info
All reviews captain mike scuba dive felt secure rental equipment fish these guys first stop visibility turtles blast boat caribbean water island snorkelers safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The crew was helpful and very friendly. The whole atmosphere was very relaxing, easy to have a conversation. We had a giant barracuda that lounged near our boat the whole 4 hours of our stay at Culebra beach. That was fun.

The only gripe I have is that the Discover Scuba experience was only for 30 minutes and considering the price I wish there was one more dive or a little more time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a fantastic experience with the snorkel adventure. Jay (J) was a great snorkel guide and helped us see sea turtles, squid, tons of fish, and a stingray. The reef was full of life. We would do this adventure again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

Wonderful experience! Nice secluded beach with huge reef. The guides were great and helped spot all the cool wildlife! Boat was a little uncomfortable with metal bench seating.

Reviewed 12 May 2021

Amazing experience, can't wait to return. I really appreciated how organized and communicative the whole process was. Very clear instructions on where to meet and what to bring. Solid safety briefing. We did the full day trip with a group of ~10. You can either scuba, SNUBA or snorkel, or a combination in the morning/afternoon. I loved how flexible they were, I am scuba certified and my husband is not, and they have an instructor/lead for each group. They took us to one island in the morning with a beautiful beach, we had lunch on the boat and then they took us to another island with the most amazing scuba ~60 feet of clear water. The divemaster- Machete was incredibly experienced and a great teacher. I was the least experienced out of a scuba group of 7 and he made sure that I felt comfortable every step of the way. We did the proper partner descent and ascend together. All the instructors were extremely professional and skilled, Captain was super fun and friendly. Literally an unforgettable memory and we will be doing this trip every time we visit PR.

Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

My friends and I had the best time on this tour. One thing I will recommend is if you plan on drinking to take your own beer in a small cooler or picnic bag. We wish we would of done that. The whole crew was very welcoming and super chill. Highly recommend.

P.S. have them play you El Makinon LOL