Suenos del Mar(Fajardo)(Great Value!)
US$140
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,017 results
All reviewsblue iguanathe mexican restaurantmini golf coursestar fishel yunquepuerto ricobio bayfajardo areahoneymoon suiteswim up barfruit treesluquillo beachlarge poolmain buildingthe room was niceshort drivefitness center
Reviewed 25 September 2012

This hotel has two pools, one is big and beautiful and the other is pretty normal. It has mini golf at a reasonable price, the parkin is free. The restaurant call Blue Iguana has really good specials everyday and the food is really good. The other one is for breakfast and it is good and a reasonable price. The hotel is really close to the ferry to Culebra and Vieques. The bed is the best.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank cristal2004
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I paid about 200 for 2 nights a special offer! is small but is good! The rooms are not like a 4 stars hotel but they are ok! The pool is the best thing of the hotel is big and beautiful, the personel was very nice! and the parking is free! They have parrots but they have them in a place that cant be seen :( But if they make another offer like that i would stay again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank SweetsbyBelle
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I stayed in this hotel because we did the Fajardo bio bay and then the next morning we were heading to Culebra. Clearly, then, sleeping in Fajardo was the logical choice.

The hotel has great potential. It's located about 3 minutes from the Fajardo ferry. It's a bit farther from the bio bay and town center, but so long as you have a car it's fine. But, the hotel looks like it hasn't been updated or properly loved in decades.

The place had the scent of mildew. The A/C in my room must have been spewing spores of some sort because I came down with a sore throat and cold. The linens, etc. were dated. More or less clean but not cozy, not "just like home," not spotless.

We did have a clogged toilet and the maintenance man came in about 45 seconds, so for that I give them a lot of credit. Additionally the check-in at the front desk was fast, friendly, and informative.

I did NOT see the pool, as I was there just for a place to sleep, so I cannot comment on that amenity. I did eat in the mexican restaurant. It was not terribly authentic or memorable, but it fed me for the night.

The room amenities are limited to shampoo and soap. I couldn't find a hairdryer but didn't search too hard. The TV is an small-ish old tube tv, but hey it works so whatever.

I would not stay here again unless I needed one-night accommodations with immediate proximity to the ferry.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank rustymambo
Reviewed 1 September 2012

If there's too many people at my friend's house when I come to visit, this is where I like to stay. Great location. You can walk down the street to the panaderia for some great breakfast or to the bar later on in the day. Can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2012

The grounds were very pretty with mature fruit trees and flowers. There are two pools. One large with a slide which my son loved and another pool that was a good size. The room that we stayed in was large with a small dining area and large bed. We stayed here in the off season so the gift shop, pool bar and mini golf course were closed. The staff was very helpful. The negatives were that we only had two shower towels with no wash clothes or hand towels and there is no fridge in the room. The hotel is a bit out of the way and hard to locate. Set your GPS for the ferry and you will get there with no problem.

Room Tip: Some rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family