“Awesome!”

Drake's Martini Bar
Ranked #44 of 108 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Heidi rocks. Awesome service and great atmosphere. She definitely knows how to make a great drink. We will be back to see Heidi this vacay!!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I'd love to write a review of the cocktail or ambience, but I never made it past the unprofessional, rude bartender....twice. The first time she snapped as us because our children were standing too close to the entrance. The next night, after waiting for 5 min, I asked for a very simple cocktail. Same bartender told me 'we don't have those ingredients'. (Ginger beer and rum). I said "ok..." and asked for something else on the menu and was told "now you are going to have to wait til I have time to get back to you", as she tossed the menu back down in front of me.

Hopefully others have a better experience (i.e.: better bartender). We like the resort so far, but will never try Drakes again. Good luck all!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I come to el conquistador a few times a year at least for work. I end up spending a lot of time at the Drake. As a business traveler its nice that this is an adults only bar as there are many families at el conquistador, which is understandable. Its nice to have a place where you can enjoy a drink, a game of pool or sit outside on patio. And how amazing is Heidi! Every time we go she remembers us by name and treats us as family. And not just us, it seems that everyone coming in there is coming in to see her as she builds a great rapport with all guests. She can make just about any drink out there and can take care of a busy bar by herself, which is amazing. The bar itself is clean and crisp. All in all after a long day at work its nice to come back to the drake and chill and relax with great company. I will continue to come back as long as i come for work of if i come for vacation, thanks Heidi!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

I come for business and stay here every 6 weeks and prefer this hotel due to the private island, excellent breakfast and amenities offered. That being said, I'd like to mention several outstanding staff who went above beyond to cater to my stay..Chops- Madeline at the bar always serves the best cocktails and with a smile. Also Drakes Martini Bar, I liked it was a kids free intimate space. Heidi is the mixologist there and delighted me every night with her creative cocktails....... Thanks to both of you and El Conquistador

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Be sure if you are having dinner nearby or staying at the resort you stop in at Drake's. Heidi quickly became a fan favorite. She made us feel so comfortable and gave us many tips for our stay in Puerto Rico...not to mention her martini's are solid! Great spot for pre or post dinner drinks.