“awesome food! need real bathrooms”
Review of El Pescador

El Pescador
Ranked #41 of 108 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We loved this place!
food is amazing and the fish outstanding and fresh
BUT
never been to a restaurant this high end w no real bathrooms to speak of
they need to fix this!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This was a two visit restaurant. We enjoyed the meal the first time we had to go back for another one. We ate the mofongo the seafood one the garlic one. I also had the churassco steak and the flavor was on point i wanted to lick the plate seriously. They also make some good drinks. The dessert we had was the flan and it melted in your mouth. Our Waitress I believe her name was Nacy I hope Im not wrong. But she was amazing with speaking to my kids and making my family feel comfortable. The second visit was without the kids and she was great. The decor of the restaurant was also cool in every direction you can see what the owner was trying to do.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The issue with this place is that they don't have a sitting strategy that makes sense. They have a list for outside and a list for inside but they don't tell you that. You have to walk all the way into the restaurant to put your name on the list and pray that you hear your name when called. This is stupid for a restaurant that is at a stop that is very touristy. As a local, I am ashamed of this place but this is what we have to accept or just eat somewhere else...

Reviewed 2 March 2017

oh my gosh, whatever you do you need to make sure to include this on your travel stop while in Puerto Rico. This restaurant can not compete! By far one of the most delicious meals I have ever had and the drinks will blow your mind, so fresh and so tasty. Everything they serve is fresh and well prepared, packed with flavor and so artistically created! The atmosphere of the place is amazing, I need whoever decorated to come to Texas right now and decorate my house! If you are planning on finding a truly amazing dining experience look no further, you have found it!

Go here you will not regret it!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Wonderful place, this the third time we were there.
Everything is fresh, fresh!
Great shrimp and lobster dishes.
A little pricey but you get what u pay for.