“Great coffee”

The Deli
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Deli at Hilton offers a great selection of fresh snacks, sandwiches, breads and cold drinks. Also a great selection of Pizza. Introduced in 2016 was a great range of 'Grab & Go' items for guests to take to their rooms, on trips and even for the trip to the airport and back home
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We took a recommendation from here and went for coffee and it was great. Best coffee we've had. Great cupcakes too.
Would recommend the coffee to all you melbourne coffee lover's.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The staff here are great. They will adjust the coffee to taste and aim to please. Their pizzas are fantastic as is there wide variety of pastries. They have a lovely variety of salads and also have the option of selecting ingredients and they have no problem carrying this out. The area is small and there is only a small staffing so some things will take a while but worth the wait and the staff are happy to chat during service. It was my favourite place to have a coffee and snack whilst in Fiji.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I know that I need to readjust my expectations around service in Fiji. However on this occasion I feel compelled to share my frustration. The simple process of ordering was a muddled affair. I should therefore not have been surprised that our orders were completely forgotten. After 20 minutes 2 muffins turned up. We ordered one. They just needed to be put on plate and delivered to table. I then noticed vegetable baggette was still in cabinet. Anyway after getting upset food arrived in 2 minutes. Food was actually good other than coffee.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The best pizza place in Denarau. We had two dinners here whilst we stayed at Hilton, the Pizza's were delicious , thin crust and topped with lovely cheese and toppings. I would recommend the gourmet spanish and hawaiian.

MartinRogers, General Manager at The Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Bula

the Deli is a great place at 'grab & go' or enjoy a great pizza. Open from early morning to very late at night

regards

Martin Rogers

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We used the Deli quite a few times during our visit as they served great pastries and cakes as well as Pizza which we did take advantage of for a snack

MartinRogers, General Manager at The Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Bula

many thanks for your kind review.

The Deli has been upgraded over the past 6 months to offer a good selection of grab and go products. Plus we offer take-away discounted alcohol, bbq packs for the rooms.

Pizza is in very high demand at nights whilst guests are able to sit and relax at the Deli in the new fenced enclosed area with their families

regards