“Lovely latte!”

Bulaccino Cafe Denarau
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe in Denarau Island serving breakfast and lunch, fresh brewed coffee, smoothies, juices and a selection of teas. Freshly baked pastries, cakes, pies and breads. Vegan, Gluten-free & Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Bulaccino is situated between The Sheraton Fiji Resort and the Villas. I like good coffee and I have to admit, I'm pretty fussy when it comes to coffee. This coffee shop made a lovely latte, see picture, just really creamy foam etc. I usually order cappuccino when I go out, but I have to admit I didn't order a cappuccino here because the regular size are served in small cups, but the large is served in a mug, so in my mind, you don't get as much foam as you would if the cups were large i.e. with a wider top instead of a mug. My husband had one though and he said it was lovely. I can also recommend their club sandwich (it's huge and you could probably share it), but again I never usually order club sandwiches as they're usually made with basic sliced toasted white bread and are filled with fried egg, chicken, bacon, cheese - far too much protein in one hit!, but the club sandwich that Bulaccino serve is on a brown multi-grain type toasted bread I think i.e. proper bread and not thinly sliced!, and has fresh ham instead of bacon, chicken, tomato, lettuce, etc. and it's fab.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

First time ever writing a review that is negative. Two staff on, one serving the other making coffee until one other turned up. Breakfast was over priced for size and presentation. Hubby had big breakfast and requested no eggs but more bacon, meal came out bacon was so over cooked it was black and could not be eaten, chicken sausage X1, 1/4 of a tomato, 2x triangle hash brown and two pieces of dry toast with a token gesture spread of some butter product. First time ever meal was sent back due to the bacon. This was rectified but for $29fj was rather over priced. Saving grace was the taste of bacon (1st time in 4weeks) and the coffee. Other patrons were asking if orders had been lost due to the time it took not only to get coffee but meals. Won't be returning or will not recommend or take my visitors here. Better places to eat in Denarau.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful breakfast here. Loved the egg and bacon roll with BBQ sauce. The Labasa Viti bowl was unique and delicious. The best latte EVER! Service was good. I’d go back.

1  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Do yourself a favour - go here early in your stay and I assure you the good service and good food - great coffee - and good prices will be welcome relief from ALL the other options in the Sheraton dining options. Service is reliable, good menu for kids and quality is good and consistent. I’m just sad we found it on the third last day of our trip! They deserve all your money compared to the resort and it’s food / coffee options!

1  Thank AustraliaCarla
Reviewed 22 May 2018

we had lunch here most days, chicken snitzel with chips and salad $17.50, so fresh and tasty, NOW as for the coffee BEST we had all over Fiji, even gives Melbourne a bit of a run, great service, and LOVED the coffee and smiles that came with it.