Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed here on business and the hotel was great with good service. Held a dinner and cocktail event for my customers at one of the halls one evening and everything went smoothly - well handled by the staff. The rooms are also quite amazing, very modern and comfortable. Would recommend this place to others.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank azmaira_t
Reviewed 24 December 2019

I visited Nyeri to experience the town I started life as an adult back then in college .
White rhino gave me an experience out of the world in a town that I only used to go to class,library and college.
John the manager on duty made our stay even better.John you are so reliable ✍Keep it up
My friend and I enjoyed our stay

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2019

I loved my stay at Kifaru. I like the rooms and the food was amazing. No delays by the waiters, and the reception is to be commended. I loved the proximity of the facility ,its location close to town allows you to go about your business without other hustles . Cheers kifaru.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2019

The place has no swimming pool or other activities as one would expect considering the price
Menu is very limited and the hotel management is too stingy to even provide a soda even when on full board
No buffet as one would expect
Not worth the amount spent at all.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2019

The one night I spent in your Hotel in October 2019, I truly appreciate it and will always remember it. I enjoyed every bit of my time there immensely. You are truly a great host in Nyeri and Kenya…the in-room amenities are world-class, I can’t forget to mention the comfy bed, beddings, the bath area, in fact, everything was just wow. I look forward to the next visit. Once again, thank you for your hospitality.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
WhiteRhinoH, Manager at The White Rhino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Dear Evans,

Many thanks for taking time to review us.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our aim is to always exceed our guests’ expectations and we are glad to read you will be back.

We look forward to hosting you again.

Warm Regards