Lowest prices for your stay
US$160
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$160
StayForLong
All reviews rooms are big swimming pool out of this world facility ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

This is one of the best decisions the White Rhino Management did, This guy is the finest in keeping all the guests entertained and attending to any of song requests. I can never miss Friday White Rhino country live music.
Thanks!!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 14 January 2020

The hotel is within town. The rooms are big and very clean. The place is calm. I enjoyed the stay. Breakfast is too good. You can simply enjoy. The staffs are friendly. The restaurant is within the compound where you can enjoy delicious foods. A great experience. I will surely staying next time.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 815santoshj
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed here on business and the hotel was great with good service. Held a dinner and cocktail event for my customers at one of the halls one evening and everything went smoothly - well handled by the staff. The rooms are also quite amazing, very modern and comfortable. Would recommend this place to others.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank azmaira_t
Reviewed 24 December 2019

I visited Nyeri to experience the town I started life as an adult back then in college .
White rhino gave me an experience out of the world in a town that I only used to go to class,library and college.
John the manager on duty made our stay even better.John you are so reliable ✍Keep it up
My friend and I enjoyed our stay

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2019

I loved my stay at Kifaru. I like the rooms and the food was amazing. No delays by the waiters, and the reception is to be commended. I loved the proximity of the facility ,its location close to town allows you to go about your business without other hustles . Cheers kifaru.

Date of stay: November 2019