“Wonderful cupcakes + more”
Review of Cupcakes 16

Cupcakes 16
Description: If you like to indulge in that quintessential English tea room experience then Cupcakes is for you. A wide range of delicious cakes and pastries are freshly baked every day, made using the finest ingredients, locally sourced where possible, without using artificial flavours or preservatives and served on beautiful vintage china.
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

What a delight, a wonderful welcome. Delicious lemon cupcake, teas and coffee all served the way they should be. Recommend this award winning cakery loved by the French and English alike.

There are newer reviews for Cupcakes 16

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Jane made a wonderful birthday cake for my daughters 21st birthday whilst we were in holiday over the summer. Looked and tasted amazing and very reasonable price. Thanks again!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

got to be the best cupcakes in France, and dont miss the amazing cheesecake and pasties; well worth a visit

Reviewed 26 July 2016

People have said their kids loved this place so my daughter and I went for tea. The cupcakes were a feast for the eyes and we enjoyed choosing them and indeed eating them but the experience was spoiled by the owner and the other guests all acting as if it was the local pub, with one guy coming in and leaning in between my daughter and I to join in looking at the book we were reading, and the owner holding loud conversations with them over us - it was really odd. I got the impression this is where lonely Brits come to meet and chat, so if that's what you're looking fine, but if you want tea a deux then I'd suggest getting a takeaway and going home!

2  Thank EmmaMacpherson
JaneCupcakes, Owner at Cupcakes 16, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Hi Emma,

Thank you for your recent review of Cupcakes on Tripadvisor. I am really sorry that your experience at Cupcakes was not an enjoyable one. I would really like to know when you visited Cupcakes so that I can look into the matter. At Cupcakes we really strive to make sure that everyone is made to feel welcome. I would like to make sure that it remains that way.

Many thanks in advance.

Jane Bedford

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Nice place a little away from the main square next to the Saint-Jacques church. Great reputation for a good range of coffees and home made everything. A selection of delicious cakes and of course cupcakes. Lovely hosts make it a unique experience.

1  Thank Sheff6061