Bella Elena Apartments
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsold townmin walktoto lottoair conconnections barnice quiet areathe main stripstayed here last weekstudio apartmentbar staffhotel is locatedpool and bar arealovely hotelevery other dayclean poolquad bikesearly hours of the morning
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and kne year old daughter in August 2017.

We reached the apartment at around 3/4am. Firstly, its situated in old town Malia which is very quiet. There are many alleyways to get to the hotel, which makes it confusing. There's a car park for rentals, which we were grateful for.

We were greeted by a young lad, who worked the night shift. He was very helpful and took us to our room.

We had a studio apartment, and realised that there were stairs leading to our room. As we had a pram, it was a bit of an inconvenience, so we just left the pram in the car. That way, we didn't need to keep lugging it up and down the stairs.

As we entered the studio apartment, we were pleasantly surprised to see a travel cot all made up for our baby. It was also very Clean and I had no problem putting my baby in there - of course we brought our own mattress.

The apartment was spacious and very clean. The staff and manager were all very helpful.

My only gripe was that the air-con did not work. Staff came out twice to fix it so I can't really complain.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this hotel. We were left with a sweet departing gift from the staff. It is family friendly and in a nice quiet area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank aliasia
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Holiday with the family in malia, the hotel is just a few minutes walk from the main night life. The weather is great , the people are very friendly and helpful , the food in the hotel are very nice run by sharon and manos, and Martin, great selection of Greek food very tasty and fresh , bar shuts about 2to 3 the pool is clean and the surrounding area is tidy and we'll looked after the rooms and very clean and looked after maid services are good staff very friendly Def recommend the hotel again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Stayed for one week in July 2017. We arrived at 01:10 and had a little walk up the road. We were greeted by Manos whom explained everything and gave us complimentary drinks on our arrival. We were shown our room that was nice and comfortable. The pool and bar area are lovely. What made it great for us were all the staff - the daytime to name a few Maria, Sharon and Paul the chef and in the evening Manos, Tam and Terri. Great holiday and would definately go back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank CB4TT
Reviewed 19 June 2017

My husband and I stayed here last week and had a great time. Set in the old part of town BE is away from all the excitement of 'the strip' and gave us a relaxing and peaceful break. The room was clean and modern and had all that was needed for self catering ( although the food in the local tavernas was so good we always ate out). The staff were all very friendly and the service we received was wonderful. The menu choice was limited but very tasty and there was a seemingly endless choice of cocktails! The beach was a 20 minute walk away, which we enjoyed, and we stayed at the end of the beach closest to the harbour where there were fewer or no sun beds and so it was quiet in comparison to further up where all the hotels were. Maria ( the manager) recommended a car hire company whose rates were very reasonable with no hidden extras and I would recommend hiring a car so that you can get out and explore the area because there are a lot of beautiful places to visit. We had an excellent week and would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Sherrie S
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here last week. Wonderful hotel with amazing staff, Marie , Janet , reddie, manos, Yani . Situated in the lovely old town away from the strip. Very clean apartment . Wonderful food and great company will definitely be back . Keep up The good work guys . Only short walk to the beach and shops , bars and restaurants

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple