“Great value and awesome views”
Review of Bluesea

Bluesea
Price range: US$12 - US$59
Description: Ristorante e Bar panoramico a picco sul mare.Ampie vetrate con vista mare accompagnano una cucina gourmet che esalta i sapori della tradizione.Il menu può soddisfare ogni gusto,dal pesce alla carne e piatti neutri.Nelle ore pomeridiane o post-cena ci si può intrattenere con un aperitivo o un cocktail con le luci del tramonto o ancora rilassarsi con un caffè dopo cena.
Reviewed 10 September 2016

We had lunch here and the food, service and location were all great. We were the only people in the restaurant to begin with and we were made to feel welcome. We had three different pastas, carbonara, arrabiatta and pesto and they were all very good with the pesto smelling awesome.

We had warm bread with olive oil, the house white wine and prosecco and enjoyed the sea views. The biggest surprise was the bill, this was one of the best lunches we've had in Italy and the cheapest. For the quality it was great value.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Delicious seafood risotto! One of the best I e had. Great service and amazing views. Small and intimate. Lots of charm

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Traditional ingredients and cuisine combined with a modern and more refined touch. My husband and I have dined here twice this week.
The food: I was drawn to the restaurant when on the menu I saw tuna tartar with avocado mousse. The menu is creative and well executed. I ordered codfish on my first visit and salmon the second. I appreciate how consistent the kitchen has been. On each occasion the fish had a perfectly crisp crust, yet was not overcooked. My husband on the other hand, ordered the steak cubes the first visit and veal chop the second. He hasn't decided which was his favorite meal-both delish! What we have both decided on is that there is no way the other's meal could possibly have been better than our own.

Service: Waitstaff was extremely accommodating and attentive. I am not a spinach fan so, I asked for a potato substitution. The waiter immediately said yes. The sauce was placed on the side in case it interfered with my request. The waiter, Nello, is alert to the guests needs without being pushy for the sale.

Kitchen: There is a service window through which one can see the kitchen staff. What stands out here is the calm with which they work. By the way, I don't mean slow. I noticed precision and artistry in their movements.

I look forward to our next dinner at Bluesea.

Recommendation: Although the beautiful views would be somewhat obstructed (glass anyway), once in a while they should put a/c on. Maybe that's the American in me.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

First night in Piano di Sorrento, and we tried this restaurant 80m from where we were staying. We both had the same entrée of marinated salmon followed by the entrecote steak and it was cooked to perfection, dessert was Pistachio with sweet ricotta and fruit, fantastic, a nice bottle of wine to wash it all down was very well priced. Overall a very good meal, would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Amazing food, brilliant staff, stunning views. Excellent all round, hand made chocolates at the and of the meal were also amazing