All reviews hotel is located gelateria lovely hotel stayed here for nights min walk sorrento town pizza pupils terrace piano di taxis
Reviewed 8 July 2016

I took a group of 21 teenagers to this hotel at the end of June 2016 and cannot speak highly enough of the hotel and it's staff. The rooms were clean and thankfully all on the same floor with one of the staff rooms in the middle. The food was great. There were a couple of fussy eaters in the group but even they ate the pasta and sauce (starter) or meat and chips(main). The service was exceptional throughout.
The location of the hotel gave us a few options in the evenings from a walk down to the beach following the road outside the hotel to finding ice-cream parlours, or just enjoying the sunset (and spectacular thunderstorms) from the hotel terrace.
If I return to the Sorrento area with a school group I will be requesting this hotel as our accommodation.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Just returned from a 5 day school trip to the Bay of Naples and spent 3 nights at La Ripetta. The hotel was spot on for this sort of trip and the staff are wonderful! I arrived with 37 pupils 3 hours late at 12.30am and they still cooked us all a two course hot meal - what service! The hotel is spotless and the rooms very comfortable. The terrace has the most wonderful view and it's a ten minute walk down to a lovely marina with bars, ice cream and crepe stalls. If I were to take a school trip again, I would choose this hotel. Thanks for a great stay and for making it so good for my pupils.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Louise M
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

As a location photographer I do visit many places and working from the hotel room is not something new to me;) right being in Sorrento for 5 days I have changed three hotels and this is the only one I would love to write a review. Great location(beech is literaly under the hotel), the views and sunset could be breathtakeing, staff is professional and friendly, the food in the restaurant is proper Italian kitchen. Downside is the internet broadband, but this applies to the whole of Italy, and hey, you are not going there for the internet

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We arrived at this hotel after a long day battling the traffic on the road to Sorrento. We had not pre booked and only chose the hotel because it was the first one we saw. Luckily we were met by Emmanuelle on reception who said the hotel was booked out except for a unit at the rear. It was basic but very welcome after a long day driving. Emmanuelle was very friendly and helpful and gave us great tour and local information. She organised the shuttle to the port for us and a new room for the next night. We had a lovely surprise when we returned from Capri to find our bags had been moved to a room with a sea view and balcony. Ivana was on duty the next day and her customer service was equally good. She also was very helpful and friendly and made our stay at the Ripetta very pleasant. The hotel is good value for money but the best part was Emmanuelle and Ivana.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I have just come back from a school trip to Sorrento and found this hotel ideal for a school party. The staff were welcoming and very accommodating with the times of breakfast and dinner in line with our tight itinerary for the trip. The rooms, while basic, were clean and served our needs adequately.

Date of stay: May 2016