US$137
US$96
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$83
All reviewsmini fridgehotel is locatedlake maggiorerailway stationfree wifiwalking distancedated hotelbig thankstop floorcakeswould stay againexcellent foodthe main roadfabioac
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

What can I say about this hotel? Only positive things!!! This is the 17th time I had been in this hotel and I feel like I'm at home this is due to a very good excellent staff, they are all helpful & professional from the management to the lowest one. The rooms are all clean, the breakfast is continental buffet with a variety of sweets daily, the food is fantastic ( you're in Italy) the hotel is situated in front of lake maggiore in the heart of Arona. I recommend this hotel to everyone!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here 5 nights on business. As some have noted the hotel is a little dated, but in general I found it to be very comfortable. The only negative was that the the tub/shower was not enclosed requiring one to be very careful in showering so as to not spray water all about ( my coworker had the room next to mine and said his shower WAS enclosed?). Loved having a small balcony over looking the lake...even though it was winter, I was able to enjoy a pipe and cigar outside the room ( of course, no smoking in the room itself). The evening meals in the dining room were very nicely prepared, and the waiters would do their best to translate the various menu dishes into English for us....sometimes with small jokes along the way! If business brings me back to Sesto Calende again, I hope to be able to stay at the Atlantic Hotel in Arona again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TomT_9
Reviewed 17 November 2016

So not much to rave about for the room itself. It was very small, but serviceable. There was a good selection of toiletries provided over and above just soap and shampoo which was nice. What really made this hotel worth the slightly more expensive price was the fact that for the first time during my Italy trip I had wifi that worked 100% without issue all night long. Well that and the breakfast, it was the best I've seen. At least 10 different cakes and pastries, a meats and eggs station, and then a large range of continental options. You will not leave hungry. A final plus was the railway station literally across the road..so convenient. Rooms as I said are very small and very dated but if you are a simple traveller you will probably find it to be just enough.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We have just been to this hotel last week. We were impressed by the warm welcoming feeling we received from staff. They are so happy to be of service and to see that customers are satisfied to the full. Food is excellent - they ask people if they want a second helping not just for being nice, but they actually go round the table with the pot or casserole dish and actually fill your plate again if you want more! Never seen this before! Room was spacious and clean. TV is good although rather small for the room. A/C and WiFi good as well. Nice experience, thank you all ! Would gladly return !

Room Tip: Room overlooking the street have the view of lago maggiore. A side room however overlooks the trees which surround part of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016

We were booked into this hotel as a group and despite our numbers check in was very efficient. The hotel is located in centre of town. Wifi is available everywhere but not secure. The dining room was located on the fifth floor with a good view over the lake. As we were a group we had a set evening meal of ravioli, rice, meat and veggies. Served on a flaming silver foil swan! All served fresh from the end of the table. The service was very good and the waiters very friendly. The bathroom has very good toiletteries, toothbrush, razor, body wash. Shower over the bath, but was OK.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends