“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My wife, eight year old son and I ate here on Tuesday 29 August. We stayed in Siena late into the evening. Unable to find a restaurant serving dinner after 9pm near where we were staying, we stumbled upon this restaurant. So glad we did. The pizzas were cooked in the wood fire oven and tasted great.

I loved the menu - pizzas named after musician and bands. I had the Jimy Hendrix - very good.

A plus was that the restaurant served Italian craft beer in addition to the usual bland lager. I had the Freeride West Coast IPA . Classic American style IPA.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Original card with pizza's like Rolling Stones, Metallica, Sting, ...
I took the Bruce Springsteen, was very good.
It's a kind of pub where you can eat also... you eat between the locals.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely local bar with great range of beers including cider and pale ale, plus the bonus of pizza made in the open fired oven behind the bar, excellent place for traditional pub style evening, will be back!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

What a lovely place to spend the night, it was charming inside, the music was brilliant and such a happy place to enjoy a real good selection of beers and cider (Magners) The selection of pizzas was great also, a pizza to tempt anyone, the owners were great really friendly they couldn't do enough for us, the locals were great also in the bar, was a fantastic night out for myself and the wife, looking forward to going there again tonight, this is the place to go if your looking for a cracking night, good food, good company and in general a happy place to spend the evening/night..... thumbs up

Reviewed 28 January 2017

We hired out this bar for a pre-wedding get together before our wedding in September.

Francesca the owner was a pleasure to work with, a good communicator and made sure our guests were made to feel welcome. The bar has a range of drinks all at reasonable prices.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this bar to anybody wishing to host a large party.

My only complaint is that Whiskey is spelt wrongly ;-)