“Nice view and good food”
Review of La Conchiglia

La Conchiglia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

Very nice terrace with a lovely view. The food is quite good overall. I accepted the suggestion of the orata with oranges and marsala and it was excellent. Desserts were also very good and service was impeccable. I personally did not like the pizza that the kids ordered. Also our expert 9 years old agreed with me.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 28 July 2015

We went for dinner here and had some wonderfull dishes. The lamb was great and the pasta was real good. Definitely a nice quite place where to enjoy real Italian food.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Friendly restaurant in Roccatederighi. Nice, shady terrace overlooking the Tuscany landscapes. I just ate the best pasta dish I ever have been served: Ravioli with gorgonzola and pear. The Tortelli Maremmani is also recommendable. We will be back soon!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 9 July 2015

I ate there with my Family. We were in Vacation in this area. This restaurant have a great offer of gluten free dishes. The waiter was a smart man who was very friendly and courteous. We ate a lot and hab a bottle wine. It was one of our best evenings in the toskana. At least he gave us an reccomendation for a wineyard, because we asked him if he knows one which we should visit.

Thank you so much for this great evening.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 10 October 2014

We love eating at Conchiglia. Seafood is the best in the region - if it is simple spaghetti vongole or the fish of the day ... a feast. Our son love the tuna steak there. For the wine I recommend our VALDONICA ballerino with the seafood. Specially in the fall I go for their homemade pasta: Made from chestnut flower - with truffles .... and have a bottle of our VALDONICA arnaio with it. And then the desserts: My favorite is the dark chocolate soufflé! Beautiful outside terrace with a view into Maremma and on Roccatedirighi. Thanks to all the Conchiglia Team - our guests from VALDONICA Vineyard Residence love your place - as do we!

Date of visit: September 2014