On our Collette tour, we spent 4 nights at the Antica Dimora Hotel. The rooms were small, but the a/c adequate. There needs to be serious updating done, especially in the bathrooms. We had an extremely small square shower with plastic doors and slippery floor. The tiles had not been cleaned properly and there was mold in the grout. On the plus side, the heavy wooden shutters over the windows kept out the noise of all the construction at both the front and back of the hotel. The door handle for the bathroom kept falling off.
The breakfast was so poor, including instant coffee, that we went to nearby cafes for 3 mornings. Our group had an evening meal at the hotel restaurant that was not good.
Our group enjoyed sitting outside the front of the hotel in the evening. It should also be mentioned that the approach to the hotel is quite steep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevi is located on the top of an hill along the Flaminia speedway and is a charming small medieval Borgo, rich in art, in a overlooking position with a great view towards Assisi and Spoleto. Constructed in concentric circles, Trevi resembles a spiral-shaped shell which preserves intact its ancient heart: The Complex Antica Dimora alla Rocca, composed by two adjoining, historical Buildings of the XVII Century – Palazzo Valenti & Palazzo Urighi - and by the Medieval Borghetto del Mostaccio, less than 100 feet far from these. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Antica Dimora alla Rocca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Hotel Trevi
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Trevi