“⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”

Lockside Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 152 Restaurants in Stourbridge
Description: The lockside steakhouse is the most talked about restaurant in the Midlands. With their mouth watering steakhouse , amazing cocktails , unbelievable burgers plus a whole range of vegetarian and vegan options not to mention our sunday steak Royal roast the lockside steakhouse is fast becoming the number one destination venue when it comes to eatting out. We are located in Enville Street Stourbridge DY8 3TQ Independently run by mat and katie (a local young couple) we would welcome you to book and try out this amazing place.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My self and my partner visited the lockside steakhouse recently and I have to say absolutely top class. Food cooked to perfection, The fillet steak was perfect. Miller and Carter doesn’t even compare, staff were great all round it was a brilliant experience highly recommend I will be 100% be returning

1  Thank Jtaylor1999
Write a reviewReviews (112)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice place friendly staff nicely decorated excellent service food amazing comfortable surroundings not over priced

1  Thank R9729YSianc
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had our 1st proper date here food was amazing the cocktails were next level I had the rib eye steak it was cooked perfectly and the peppercorn sauce was the best I've had !

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank dawnmZ8507ET
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my partner had a 3 course meal last Saturday afternoon, all came quickly considering how busy it was, with the food cooked perfectly. I would recommend to anyone, the atmosphere is brilliant, and the young girls serving went above and beyond for us. Also a brilliant price for the amount and quality of food we got. Will be returning

1  Thank U2004ERlaurenp
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was 5*

Staff couldn’t do enough for you... Food was beautiful! Wasn’t sure what to expect but it definitely lived up to the hype! Portion sizes was just perfect, good selection of drinks, specially cocktails.

We attended when it was outside and weather wasn’t the best but even so, we was warm and well accommodated. It didn’t effect our experience.

The inside looked fab and I can’t wait to go back and get the full experience! However, we was not disappointed in the slightest and I recommend to everyone.

Date of visit: March 2021