All reviews mini fridge places to visit home from home hair straighteners warm welcome dressing gowns hand cream thoughtful touches one night stopover everything you could possibly need great host breakfast was amazing saying goodbye twin room accommodating host portmeirion village fresh milk
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Found this little gem on TripAdvisor and booked on the day and we were fortunate they had a room for us. We stayed just two nights but packed a lot in thanks to the info given by Beryl. Room was really well equipped with very thoughtful touches, including a mini-fridge to keep our chocolate cool in the lovely hot weather we had!!! The breakfast was great and we didn’t need lunch after that. We met some lovely people who were other guests and found a local that served good food in the evening. Had a wonderful stay, so a big thanks to Beryl. This is a real threat: we’ll certainly be back!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Very enjoyable stay, Beryl was very welcoming and very helpful on my arrival and throughout my stay, made you feel relaxed and at home . Room was ideal for my stay, bed was comfortable breakfast was excellent. Will definitely go back again. Thanks! Ray

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Beryl made me very welcome, when I first arrived, I was treated so well, I was shown to my room and it was perfect for my stay. Over the next 5 days, the food was glorious the scenery was breath taking. Would highly recommend and I will be back. See you soon.
Love John Draper

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Only had a 1 night stay at Gwynf a B&B. The best nights sleep I've had in a long time.
Mrs Beryl Barwell a very lovely lady, most welcoming. The room with en-suit was very clean & comfortable & breakfast was plentiful & delicious. Thankyou.

Room tip: Walking distance to town & great views of the dock
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I stayed here while working in Porthmadog and it a lovely bnb in Porthmadog and the owners were fantastic and couldn't have been more accommodating! would highly recommend and they do a amazing welsh breakfast!

Date of stay: May 2018