“The name says it all - just delicious!”

Just Delicious Bistro
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Summerland
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Excellent Japanese food. Good ambiance. Great staff. What a great place to find in Summerland. Just Delicious.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

On our senior evening in Summerland, we were walking aoround the main drag in Summerland when my wife said - "let's try the sushi place" and I am glad we did! The sushi was fresh as at any sushi restaurant in any big city in Canada and the service was great. The ambiance was small town cozy! We will be back the next time we are in the area. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Seated right away and pleasantly greeted.

Offered drink pretty quickly while I browsed the menu.

Went with the Chicken Teriyaki lunch combo with Tempura and Rice. Also ordered the Yam roll.

The Yam roll, salad and Miso soup were out within 5 minutes. All very tasty. My lunch arrived shortly after that. Was fresh and tasty.

After tip it was a $20 lunch, well worth it though with the freshness and quality.

I would definitely return again.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed dinner at this awesome sushi restaurant. Very friendly waitress and awesome service! It was one of the best sushi experience I have had. The only problem with this place was the food was a little on the pricey side. But if your in summerland this is the sushi place to go to!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Gotta try the Japanese pizza done on rice cakes. Just delicious. Tempura very good as well. The sushi good too. Went with four. Had 3 dishes and all felt satisfied. Great value. Must visit if you like Japanese food. Great atmosphere very kid friendly. Family run. As good as the best ones in any city I've been too.