“Amazing vegetarian lunch in Holbox”

La Tortilleria de Holbox
Ranked #4 of 109 Restaurants in Holbox Island
Cuisines: Spanish, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Absolutely loved the Spanish tortillas / omelettes at this place. They were fresh, fluffy and fat! There were good options for vegetarians and vegans. We had a veggie Spanish tortilla and loved every bite.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

This place was clean, had very friendly service, and the food was excellent. The omelet was light and airy and delicious. It was large enough I took some with me and had a light breakfast the next day - and very good cold as well. Couldn't recommend it more!

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We were so surprised to find an actual vegan breakfast option (other than fruit & toast) on the island!! What a treat this little place is, we ordered fresh juice and the vegan spanish tortilla with added sundried tomatoes, it also came with bread. Everything was so delicious, we actually ate breakfast here twice! The service was awesome and it was affordable too.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

So yummy! and ridiculously filling...I could barely finish one torte and could have probably shared one with my husband or saved half for lunch.
BUT, I gobbled it up because it was so yummy! Great value and adorable couple that runs the space.
Clean, fresh and easy.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

We have been at that restaurant almost every day during our holbox vacation. They make a spanish tortilla (like a frittata) that is amazingly good! We would order the double one and take half of it with us for an afternoon snack. I also had a sandwich that was made with focaccia bread that was also very good. The service was very nice and friendly too. I recommend that place and I will probably have a hard time getting back to my boring breakfast toasts at home