“Nice beachfront restaurant”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

itmis right at the beach, just a stones throw away from the main square. There are wooden chairs, not the usual plastic ones. It gives the place a nice atmosphere.
The menu is small but inviting, vegetarian dishes included.
Service was friendly and competent. The Quacamole from a overripe Acocado was exchanged and an apologie given. The replacement was tasty as the rest of our dishes.
Worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Gorgeous facility makes it worth a trip....just don't expect much from the restaurant itself. I finished my breakfast and had to ask the waiter twice for my wife's food. Came 20 minutes after I finished and we were the only table there. Food was Ok if not pricey. Good job on coffee refills and the view is every tropical postcard beautiful

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I got a wonderful massage here for 850 pesos per hour in their breezy ocean-front mezzanine. It was wonderfully relaxing and invigorating! She uses lovely aromatherapy scents to augment the already lovely experience. Try it out! XOXO

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Great service, ample portions and strong drinks make this place a-must visit on your next visit to Holbox. I ordered the fish while my wife ordered the shrimp. We had two waiters serving us and they were open to discussing current events on the island (in Spanish, of course.) This restaurant is part of the hotel and they were able to call for a taxi for us to a different hotel on the island. Would visit this place again when I return to Holbox. Be sure to ask to eat on the pier, if there is space or no one else eating there. I would imagine this would be a great place to view the sunset in a more intimate setting.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Take a walk from the pier through town rather than take one of the taxis (golf carts) to the other side of the island, There, on the left, is Amaite, a restaurant on the beach.