US$153
  • Beachfront
Las Nubes De Holbox(Holbox Island)
US$304
US$160
Casa Takywara(Holbox Island)
US$91
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$164
  • Breakfast included
Villa los Mangles(Holbox Island)
US$90
Amaite Hotel & Spa(Holbox Island)
US$430
  • Beachfront
All reviewscasa sandracuban nightisla holboxmain buildingocean suitethe general managerhotel poolrooms are nicerecommend casahotel guestswonderful hotelthe air conditioningcommon areasbeach barwhite sandamazing beachsmall island
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Casa Sandra is a nice property, and on a better part of the beach. The location is also great because it is close enough to easily walk to town. This beach is very family friendly, no surf or frightening wildlife.
The free breakfast was great with friendly service and the concierge is helpful in setting up any activities. The pool is a pretty spot with friendly lunch service. Our room was clean and plenty spacious. There is also a beach concierge and bar service which is good to have available.
All in, just a really well run boutique property in a really cool place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 757rs852
marketing207, Guest Experience at CasaSandra Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear 757rs852

Thank you for sharing your comments with all the readers, I appreciate your time and dedication as we think it is a good way to constantly keep improving our service.

I am very proud to have received your personal comments about our staff,rooms, facilities, food and restaurant. I will gladly pass on your compliments to each one and let them know that they make the difference with the impeccable service.

Once again I want to thank you to visit Casa Sandra, your time to share your experience with me and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My fianceé and I have travelled all over the world, and it would be fair to say that this was our favourite hotel experience. The property is stunning, and it literally backs onto paradise. If you're looking for blue waters, this is where you'll find them. We couldn't have asked for more.

The staff was the most hospitable staff that we've ever encountered. Antonio went out of this way every chance he could to make sure that we were making memories that would last a lifetime (which they will). Sayed was so knowledgeable about food, wine, and tequila, and was so friendly.

I've probably stayed in thousands of hotels in my life, and visited dozens and dozens of beaches, and I could say with confidence that this experience would be at the top of the list. It was perfection, absolute perfection.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
marketing207, Guest Experience at CasaSandra Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Travelingmitchblog,

We would like to send you our warmest appreciations for taking the time to write a review, we enjoyed reading your compliments as we all were able to know you and Bri better during your stay at Casa Sandra.

The Joy of giving and expressing a new way of caring for visitors has been Casa Sandra Commitment. I am very proud to have received your personal comments about myself and to get the chance to share some experiences with you and Bri.

Once again I want to thank you to visit Casa Sandra, your time to share your experience with me and please let me know when are your coming back with Bri so we can give you the best welcome.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Came with my wife to celebrate our 3rd anniversary on a recommendation from some friends.. getting here is not easy at all if your coming from the West coast in the US.. BUT , once you get here .. the minute they receive you at Casa Sandra, you know it was worth the trip . Beautiful little hotel ..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel H
marketing207, Guest Experience at CasaSandra Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Daniel H

What a nice review, we are flattered to know you had such a pleasant stay at our property and thank you very much for sharing your thoughts here with others.

Your comments about our staff make us happy, because everybody work hard and always with a smile and great attitude to make sure our that our guest are happy and feel part of the Casa Sandra family.

Once again I want to thank you to visited Casa Sandra, your time to share your experience with me and please let me know when are you coming back so we can welcome you back again and we hope to host your 4th anniversay and do something special for you.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Staying at CasaSandra is the closest I’ve been to paradise - it is a beautiful hotel in a perfect location. Situated a short walk from the town and on the beach, it has convenient access to local amenities but is far enough out that it is very tranquil.

It has a gorgeous swimming pool and our room was very comfortable. The beach area is decked out with luxurious outdoor furniture and there is a beach bar which serves delicious drinks and food (food pictured). CasaSandra’s beach area was definitely the nicest that we saw on Holbox.

The food generally was exceptional. A buffet breakfast and a couple of dishes are included and you can pay extra for others. We ate in the restaurant one night and the food was of a very high standard.

CasaSandra was very expensive for us so our expectations were raised especially high and were certainly exceeded.

Antonio is a massive asset to the hotel and I would recommend you seek him out as early as you can during your stay.

Thanks for such a memorable time, CasaSandra. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jeannie S
marketing207, Guest Experience at CasaSandra Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Jeannie S

Thank you very much for such wonderful comments and we want express our gratitude for contribute with this positive review.

Thank you very much for appreciated the facilities, drinks, rooms, food, furniture, beach area, and the wonderful staff that works very hard to make our guest happy.

"The Joy of giving and expressing a new way of caring for visitors has been Casa Sandra Commitment". We will gladly pass on your compliments to the casa sandra team and let them know that they make the difference with the impeccable service.

Once again I want to thank you to visit Casa Sandra, your time to share your experience with me and please let me know when are your coming back so we can give you the best welcome.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Just left Holbox and CasaSandra. Very relaxed and easy going atmosphere. They try hard to make you comfortable and feel at home. Service can be a little too relaxed but overall a great place to be and they took great care of us. Looking forward to returning.

Stayed: March 2018
marketing207, Guest Experience at CasaSandra Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear FishtopherD,

Thank you for the time spent on writing your comments about your experience with us. I appreciate your time and dedication as we think it is a good way to constantly keep improving our service.

The Joy of giving and expressing a new way of caring for visitors has been Casa Sandra Commitment. I am really happy you had enjoyed your stay with us.

Antonio Tamayo