Great team - Roberto, Diane, Bruno and many others made our stay just spectacular. Consistently delicious food. I would highly recommend the Camarao Crocantes! The accommodation was wonderful - comfy bed with black out curtains for you to rest. You can hear the ocean. Visit the nearby beach - we saw baby lemon sharks in the shallows while walking on the sand. A special place in the world that felt truly ALIVE! Loved it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers a 360-degree view of one of Fernando de Noronha's most beautiful sights - the Sueste Bay. It seems like Mother Nature strategically planned every detail here: the shades of turquoise in the water, the whimsical shape of the mountains, the bay of tranquil waters that welcomes so many sea turtles. Everything at Pousada Maravilha frames the view: the vanishing pool, the wide balconies in each of the eight accommodations (with hot tubs and hammocks) and the spectacular dining area, which houses one of Noronha's best restaurants. No matter where you stand, the Sueste is always in view. When night falls, guests can enjoy the indulgences of the bungalows and apartments, like bed sheets of Egyptian cotton and cable TV with over 100 channels. The charming multi-brand boutique rounds out the hotel's offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Pousada Maravilha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Maravilha Hotel Fernando De Noronha
- Pousada Maravilha Fernando De Noronha, Brazil