Free cancellation until 27/07
US$143
US$127
Central Caravan Park(Ascot)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$98
US$116
US$111
Agoda.com
International On The Water Hotel(Ascot)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$85
Priceline
Ascot on Swan Bed & Breakfast(Ascot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$88
US$81
US$78
Agoda.com
Aarn House B&B(Ascot)(Great Value!)
US$84
All reviewsperth airportshuttle serviceminutes from the airportmotel styleshuttle busexpensive roomovernight stoprooms are basicclean tidybottle shopcheck in was quicknight's sleepgood nights sleeplong flightwould stay here againcomfortable roomcouple of nights
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We had a an early flight, so we attempted to find some accomodation close to the airport. We found the comfort inn bel eyre Perth. The photos looked great.

Upon our arrival, we were so disappointed upon the presentation of our room. The room was small and dark. The curtains were in need of replacing. The block out ones were worn and had the backing coming away whilst the sheer curtains were ripped and torn.

We asked for a quiet room, and were given a room in the second row back from the main road. The road noise was intrusive to our sleep especially after 4:00am when traffic picked up.

We were surprised, that although there were outdoor areas that could accommodate a table with chairs, there was no place except the pool area that had any area to enjoy the outdoors. The pool area did not allow glass, so if we wanted to enjoy a quiet drink, the only option was our room.

The room did not have wine glasses either.

On an upside, we ordered room service for dinner. The meals were very generous as were the sides. The food was nice.

This room did not represent value for money when comparing it to other places in Perth.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jodi S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Bel Eyre Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Good day,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. It is a shame you did not bring this to our attention whilst staying with us so we could have assisted you further, our Guests comfort is of importance to us and perhaps we could have found a solution to the points outlined in your comments at the time.
We have passed your notes on to our Housekeeping Department with regard to the curtains and thank you for bringing this to our attention.
It is surprising to me that your stay was marred by noise as we are located back from the highway and being you were in one of the rooms located at the rear of the property, the noise levels are minimal. However I do appreciate that each indviduals noise tolerance levels do differ and perhaps should you stay with us again we can locate you in the back row.
The pool area is a lovely spot to have a quiet drink and we do supply plastic wine glasses and cups for our guests use should they be required. We can also proved Wine Glasses for the rooms upon request.
Whilst we appreciate we are a budget motel, we do strive to offer clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation together with professional and friendly service.
We are currently in the process of a major redevelopment due to be completed in 2018 and do hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again when next travelling through Perth.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Very noise at night - wasn't me being sensative i am a deep sleeper 99.9% of time.

Slept at 1am & waked up at 5am, I was searching why and found there was a generator/aircon kind of thing right opposites the window (as in photos) rumbling the whole night.

Just to be fair I think the room rate is cheap compare with most others. But if you don't let guest sleep what's the point of staying?

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Gerry W

Dear Gerry,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to read that your stay was marred by noise.
We could have moved you to another room had this been brought to our attention as our Guests comfort is paramount. Our Reception Team is available 24/7 and would have certainly assisted you with a room move had you advised them of this at the time.
I will pass your comments on to our Maintenance Team and ensure this is addressed.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stayed one night after a long flight to Perth. 15mins drive from the airport. Large rooms that are a bit basic to look at but have all the amenities you need and very clean as well. Staff at the desk were helpful and there are. Also convenient for campervan and car hire rental centres. Hotel has a nice looking pool that we didn't use.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Claudia E, Reservations Manager at Comfort Inn Bel Eyre Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you Tabrah Family for your kind and fair review.
I am glad that our Front Desk Team looked after you!
We are located 4kms from the Domestic Terminal and 12kms from T1 and T2 (International and Regional Terminals) our location together with our Complimentary Airport Shuttle that operates around the clock is certainly a convenience to many of our Guests.
I do hope we see you again when you are next travelling through Perth - maybe you can try our Pool on your next stay!
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind Regards,
Jodi Scott
Reservations Manager

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I booked at this hotel because I had a very late arrival into Perth where I was stopping for a couple of nights before travelling on. I made the mistake of not doing my homework and keeping its telephone number to hand. There are no courtesy phones at Perth and no information desk. The taxi took me to the wrong Comfort Inn despite me asking for the Comfort Inn Bel Eyre. None of this was the fault of the hotel of course - all down to me not having the phone number on hand (or carrying a smartphone), but be warned. There is a courtesy vehicle to all terminals which tool less than ten minutes on return.

The room itself was perfectly adequate, no complaints at all. The breakfast was a bit pricey (but aren't all hotel breakfasts). I took the bus to downtown Perth - they run every ten minutes and it takes just over thirty minutes. Very convenient

I would recommend the hotel - but note down the number!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Claudia E, Manager at Comfort Inn Bel Eyre Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind and fair comments. What a shame you were unable to utilise our complimentary airport shuttle on your arrival into Perth to avoid these issues - Next time! We are glad that reviews like yours are published to assist other travellers wishing to stay with us.
The Complimentary airport transfer operates around the clock to all airports and is a very convenient service, we are located not far from all terminals and can transfer most times in a timely manner.
I do hope you consider staying with us when you are next travelling through Perth and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Kind regards,
Jodi Scott
Reservations Manager

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Good overnight stay as all the basics were covered and the hotel is close to the airport. Room was clean and tidy, checking in and out was very efficient. Only disappointment was the bistro which was more like a TAB/bar. We found a nice restaurant for our family just a few hundred metres up the highway. Bed was very comfortable and everything worked as required.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Claudia E, Manager at Comfort Inn Bel Eyre Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for your review!
I am glad that our amenities suited your stay with us and that the location was convenient to you.
We are currently undergoing a major redevelopment due to be completed in 2018, which will bring us into line with more modern facilities and conveniences.
In the interim, we continue to offer clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation together with great service.
Please note that we are looking forward to our new Restaurant facilities being completed, however the Bistro is operational so we may continue to offer meals to guests that do not wish to leave the complex and would like a quick bite to eat or indeed room service. I can appreciate however, that the TAB/Bar facilities were not suited to your family stay.
We are surrounded by quite a few Restaurants in the area and I am glad that you found one that was suitable to you. Our Staff are more than happy to point anyone in the right direction for other dining venues.
Thank you once again for your feedback and we do hope to see you again when you are next travelling through Perth.
Kind regards,