US$193
US$172
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$214
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$184
US$182
US$160
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

All reviewsburger kingjfk airportfree shuttlebagelsgreek restaurantthe shuttle drivercontinental breakfastnew yorkblackout curtainsmy cousinfine placeclean and comfortable roomsthe hotel is conveniently locatedwalking distancehotel shuttlechain hotelssmall hotel
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I travel weekly for business and stay at many different hotels. This is by far the worst customer service experienced anywhere. Checked in 10p on 5/25. Man at the front desk demanded my ID. He took it to copy machine and made copy of it. I asked why he needed copy he said it's Expedia's policy and he has to send it to them. I told him I did not book through Expedia but Trip Advisor/Orbitz. He said they have same policy. I told him no other hotel copies drivers licenses. Other places look at it to verify your name and hand it right back. He said too bad because Expedia and others require copies that he has to send them. I explained that I had identity theft in past and wanted it back. He said NO you can't have it back. I called Trip Advisor customer service and a nice representative offered to help and called hotel. The front desk man was rude to her but said I could go down to front desk and get it. She held on line while I walked down to get it. The same man refused barking at me stating NO I could not have copy of my drivers license back and said he did not tell Trip Advisor/Orbitz representatives he would give it back. Why are they copying ID's? This practice puts me and others at risk for identity theft. DO NOT RECOMMEND this hotel. In addition, they have sugary snacks, hard towels, paper thin walls and very noisy.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank euscarol
Michael M, Manager at The Five Towns Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

I am sorry to hear that a rather routine check in turned into a situation that made your feel uncomfortable given your prior experience with Identity Theft. The desk clerk was simply following an established hotel policy and your personal information was kept in a safe and secure area at all times. I also understand that you spoke with the manager on duty at check out and he returned the copy of your license at the time of check out given your high level of concern about the situation.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We stayed at this hotel recently after our 11 hour flight from Honolulu, after which we were severely jet lagged. We had gotten no sleep during the flight and arrived at JFK at 7am. Check-in at the hotel was 3pm. We were like zombies at the airport so I called the hotel and asked if I could check in early, he said 12pm, which we really appreciated. He told me to call back at 12pm for the shuttle bus. I did so and within 30 mins we were at the hotel. Check-in was easy, however I wasn't notified of the $25 deposit so I was a bit perplexed when I checked my online banking as the prices didn't match what I had authorised on my card. I did get this back within 5 days though and I did hear the reception guy explaining this to other guests the following day.

The room was very clean, it is basic enough, but it's still nice, clean and comfortable. Great Wi-Fi and cable TV. We missed the breakfast the following morning due to jet lag, and did receive a call from reception minutes after 12pm reminding us of checkout. There are pastries, muffins, cake, coffee & flavoured water available in the lounge area at all times, which is nice. We were also allowed to leave our luggage in the hotel in a secure room as our flight was at 9pm, which we really appreciated. It seems like this hotel really accommodates travellers and I saw a lot of pilots coming in and out, which is a very good sign.

It is located on a very busy road, there is Popeyes and Burger King next door. iHop is 2 minute walk and Starbucks is 10 minutes away. There are other various shops and restaurants within walking distance. We got the shuttle back to the airport in the evening, but the driver wanted to bring a family to some mall first, we said we had to get to the airport ASAP as it was an international flight and he brought us straight there. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a decent airport hotel between flights.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank hoteldivaCork

Hotel Diva,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is thoughtful and informative for any other guests considering staying at our hotel in the future. I am glad to hear you had a great stay.

Regards,

Michael

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice and clean, but the reception staff wasn't good. Bad first impression, and talked behind customers back to other customers. I didn't trust the receptionist, because he over charged my credit card, without my knowledge, saying that'll come off, once you return the room key. It has been 3 days, since I returned their key back, as I checked out, but I haven't received my $25 he over charged me.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate you starting the review off on a positive note noting the hotel is nice and the rooms and common areas are clean. We do take an additional authorization at the time of check in which ensures funds are available for an additional expenses like phone charges etc. There is a notice posted at the front desk and on the registration card you signed when you check in alerting you to this charge and explaining the process. The only amount you as the guest are charged is the amount on your final folio. The balance of the money is held by your banking institution typically as a pending charge. Some banks take longer than others to release these pending charges but it generally takes 3 to 5 business days. This is one of the reasons we always encourage guests to simply use a credit card instead of a card tied to a checking account.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

If you’re looking for a clean hotel at a reasonable price that is close to JFK, this is the place. We stayed at the Five Towns Inn for one night after a long international flight. Their shuttle service worked well, and it appeared they offered departure shuttles every half hour all day long. Our flight the following morning left prior to breakfast, but they had cereal and coffee out which was nice. As others have said, they also had various pastries available all day that were above the standard offerings generally provided by hotels. Our room was very clean, and had everything we needed for our quick stay. We also asked the front desk for a good local pizza place that would deliver, and they gave us a menu for Cicci Bros. The pizza was delicious, so if you’re looking for a quality Italian place that will deliver and is fairly cheap, ask the front desk for a menu! Overall, the hotel offered everything we needed. We plan to stay here again if we ever have another long layover at JFK.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Austin S
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My son was stuck at JFK with no internet and needed a room with a shuttle. I called and spoke with the front desk and booked the room with the very kind front desk woman. The shuttle runs every 1/2 hour upon request.
My son was elated at the hotel and room (as it is inexpensive he expected a dump).
He said the hotel is older but the quality of the room and the customer service make this one a hidden gem.
Coffee and snacks are always hot and available, staff is helpful, friendly, kind, room is clean and comfortable.
This hotel is a winner, we will keep this one in our back pocket for future.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo