“Surprisingly good!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This is definitely not a fancy restaurant, just a stall besides the street. We were led here due to good comments from TripAdvisor, surprisingly the foods are good with very reasonable price! Will recommend and revisit again!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Been here for dinner several times the food is of excellent quality ,and good size portions Kent and his staff a very pleasant and obliging giving you service with a smile ,there are several dishes that I can recommend being a group of four we buy different dishes and share

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Absolutely super place. Love the atmosphere, the staff are great and the food fantastic.
You can see your food being cooked in an open kitchen and arrive very quickly and very hot.
We have had many many meals here and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Fresh food served quick, and at a reasonable price as well. Service was excellent, and seems to be much improved from the previous reviews I have seen of this restaurant. Actually, I am surprised by the tone of the previous reviewers which are overly negative and critical, but my experience was that it was pleasant, and fuss free, with the food arriving fast and the server was friendly.

Decor was basic but it was not too hot, with adequate ventilation and ceiling fans made the place cool, and comfortable enough, with it being clean and without any unpleasant smells. Parking is a bit difficult to find, but manageable.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I would say that between my last visit about 6 months ago and last night, standards have taken a dip.

One of my favourite dishes here is the bean curd cooked in a claypot, with mushrooms.

When that dish has suffered in quality and flavour, it's a clear indication for me that something has gone wrong.

Still a good place to eat, but for me, my next visit is not going to be in the near future.