“A tropical paradise under the milky way....”
other travellers have booked this property
The Big House The Big House
Bridge Gazebo
Sunset
Walk from Lands End
Hammock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
wwput
Austin, Texas
“A tropical paradise under the milky way....”
Reviewed 3 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I visited Royal Belize for five days and four amazing nights with a great group of friends. The place was straight out of Fantasy Island with top notch staff waiting on your beck and call and more water activities than you can imagine. Our group went snorkeling, sailing, paddleboarding, kayaking, fishing, and my favorite, SCUBA Diving all in just the short time we were there. The place is perfect for any type of group. We were the party type and typically would congregate under the grand palapa for drinks and amazing dinners. Being a night owl, myself and two others would chat the night away under the Milky Way counting shooting stars and enjoying the breeze on the long plank that stretches out to the distant mangrove. I’ve never spent time on a private island before, and I can’t wait to grab my family and return in the spring!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff was amazing and ready to help at every turn
Liked least: It is a bit of a trek to get out to the island but expected to get away from it all
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Barb S
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Self contained paradise”
Reviewed 2 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Royal Belize offers an outstanding location to truly get away from it all. The island has everything you could ask for, including an incredible staff who takes care of your every need. Our group enjoyed a number of activities right off the island - snorkeling, sailing, jet-skiing, paddle-boarding, and kayaking. We also made our way off the island for fishing and SCUBA adventures. We stayed well fed, enjoying a variety of cuisines, some with local flare, others based on our guests requests. The last night we wrapped up our trip with a lobster dinner, dining on lobsters caught just off the island. It's easy to find yourself on island time when you arrive and it's always sad to leave. I can't wait to plan my next trip to share the experience with family.

Lauren C
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“A once in a lifetime experience, everlasting memories.”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in May 2014

If you want to escape to paradise, this is beyond paradise. Luxury, adventure, serenity mixed with local cuisine and an attentive and knowledgeable staff who are there when you need them while balancing your private island feel. I imagine if I were royalty this is how I would be treated!

I was on the island for a corporate retreat (yeah, pretty amazing), but would absolutely love to take my extended family and kids as a family vacation or meet a group of friends for a couples getaway. This would also be an absolutely breathtaking honeymoon destination.

The Royal Belize company and staff have gone above and beyond to treat you to your own paradise on the island. I hope you get to enjoy this piece of paradise as I did.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The food and just being able to go at my own pace
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Families with young children Large groups
KaseyDurb...
Austin, Texas, United States
“Make Memories to Last a Lifetime at Royal Belize”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I’m prone to sleeping in and consider myself more of an afternoon person but I loved mornings on the island. Our group would gather in the middle of the island, under the Grand Palapa, and sip on fresh coffee then decide what adventures we would embark on.

I even managed to keep up a little healthy routine! The island had yoga mats, a pull up bar and plenty of room for exercising. It was nice to keep up a little bit of my favorite routines while being on the island. I'm crazy, I know!

We had a ton of fun in the water too - playing on the jet skis, giant inflatable lounger, fishing boat, kayaks, etc. We did a little bit of everything! And SCUBA adventures happened at least once a day. We even did a sunset dive. It was beautiful.

Overall, the trip was amazing. The staff were great and truly catered to us. It was nice to see people who enjoy what they do and can't wait to make the week special for each visitor.

Sergio M
“Royal Belize, a little piece of paradise on earth”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My family and I spent the best 4 nights in this paradisiac island in Belize, everything was perfect from the service, accommodations and food, everything was prepared fresh and every meal was delicious, the staff takes the time to get to know you and your preferences to please you in every way they can.
The accommodations were spectacular, all the rooms have views to the ocean and are far enough apart to give you privacy, and the rooms were perfectly cleaned every day.

The staff makes you feel right at home; even our five and three year old daughters were looked after and felt at home with them. In their short life our daughters have spent time in different beaches from Hawaii, US East Coast, Mexican Caribbean, to Belize and I can testify they enjoyed this trip the most as the island’s west side beach offers a small lagoon where they were able to enjoy the warm and calm seawater and seashells.

We had a chance to go snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, spear fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and just relax in the ocean as well, but one thing we won’t forget is the sunset cruise.

We didn’t want to leave so we are now planning a family trip to bring the grandparents in the very near future.

Thank you to the Royal Belize family for making our trip something we will never forget.

Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing