“Fabulous seafood next to Henry's”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Lola Restaurant Santa Teresa
Ranked #73 of 98 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a new restaurant next door to Henry's (I think they are connected), near the center of Santa Teresa. The service was special and the food was outstanding. I had the whole Snapper with a salad and terrific grilled vegetables. My husband had Jumbo shrimp (8 of them) which were huge and served with a delicious barbecue sauce, French fries and a salad. We sat at the outdoor table nearest the road and enjoyed the parade of people walking by. I hope this restaurant does well since the food and clientele were top notch.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1)