Free cancellation until 26/07
US$90
US$74
Cabanas los Colibris(El Valle de Anton)
US$95
Anton Valley Hotel(El Valle de Anton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$75
Park Eden Bed & Beakfast(El Valle de Anton)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$115
Hotel Residencial El Valle(El Valle de Anton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$55
Hotel Campestre(El Valle de Anton)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$72
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Bodhi Hostel & Lounge(El Valle de Anton)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$38
Agoda.com
US$178
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Crater Valley(El Valle de Anton)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$170
All reviewshappy hourother guestspanama citybanana breadnice poolropa viejain townthe main housebeautiful groundsvolcanic craterfeel at homelarge roomgreat hostsvery nice placehot waterkimkitchen
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We stayed at the golden frog inn in November 2012. The owners were great and made us feel like we were family. They also gave us great advice on what to do and see in El Valle. The rooms are really nice, clean, and the kitchen is convenient. The inn is a bit away from town but it has the benefit of being peaceful and quiet. It was the most relaxing part of our trip and I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is a great place to stay. The owners are great and super helpful. Wonderful happy hour. Beds are very comfortable. It is has great views and peace and quiet, yet it is close to the town and many hiking opportunities.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2012

We stayed at The Golden Frog Inn in March 2012 after our travel plans changed on short notice. We stayed in one of the larger units with a kitchen (very nice!) the first night, but it was booked on the second and third nights of our stay and we had to switch to two smaller, very basic guest rooms to accomadate our family of 4. We made the best of it and our experience was nevertheless very positive due to the very friendly owners/hosts, lovely grounds and pool at the Golden Frog, and the beautiful locale of El Valle. I posted a trip report in the Panama forum with a little more detail - all positive! I would definately return to the Golden Frog and recommend it to friends and family, and I would be sure to book in advance to reserve one of the nicer rooms with kitchens.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2012

My husband and I are repeat visitors to El Valle and the Golden Frog Inn, and I was excited to see the remodel I've heard they've done to their rooms during their recent 6-month closure. They're back open again and the newly remodeled rooms are wonderful.

I love the new kitchens in the rooms. They've got full-size new refrigerators, a comfortable eating area, high-end coffee makers and enough pots and pans and utensils to make elaborate meals!

They also serve a lovely happy hour on the deck where you can enjoy a knock-out view across El Valle from their strategic position on the hillside.

My favorite time of the day though is the early morning when I force myself out of bed, put on the coffee maker, and get in the terrace hammock so I can witness the riot of colorful birds and symphony of bird songs that rise up from the lush vegetation and trees on the Golden Frog's property. Right in the nearby tree next to the pool I saw a gorgeous toucan munching away on the tree's yellow flowers!

Another new addition since my last visit is the talented artist in residence who creates one-of-a-kind art pieces and displays them all around the property. He is a welcome addition to the Golden Frog, which I already rate as one of the most visually appealing hotels I've ever experienced.

Room Tip: I love the two rooms closest to the pool, room #1 or #2. They've got great terraces overlooking the pool, comfortable hammocks and private outdoor eating and seating areas.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JGFrankPortland
Reviewed 19 October 2012

My wife and I went on our honeymoon in September. We stayed at "The Golden Frog Inn" and it was the most amazing expierience. At the Inn we had outstanding service,very personable and makes you feel like you are at home without the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The layout is private with a pool to cool off and happyhour to vistit with other guests. A very secluded getaway. I strongly encourage people experience such beauty. Breath taking veiws,farmers market, exotic animals in there own habitats, and lot's of rain forrest to explore. All of this can be expierenced as soon as you step out of your room from sunrise to sunset. We plan on a return trip hopefully asap.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple