“Delicious mountain food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The food was good, hearty and traditional, the service friendly and they accepted Cheques Vacances (which hardly any other restaurant did in the resort). We had two meals here and were not disappointed. Reccomended

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a relaxed feel about it with very friendly staff,if your looking for a lower budget place to eat, this is one of the places to go,don't be put off by the cheaper price ranch as the food here is spot on.The burgers choice is fantastic and tasty too.I was a bit unsure about having a burger in a sleepy little town like chatel and having one for my main meal,but my choice of burger I have to say was fantastic.
There is a full ranch of menu for other types of dishes to choose from but our group all stuck to the burger part of the menu.

2  Thank yartsey
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal here as the service was friendly and efficient, atmosphere cosy.All our food was nice but just felt a little lacking for the price. I guess it's normal for centre of town in peak season.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

food and price were great, 2 stars lost down to service. Whilst we were warned to be on time, which we were, bar 3 of our group of 9 being delayed (due to a trip to A&E!). Little understanding and constant pressure to order.

They were then surprised/offended when we paid up and declined coffees/dessert.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Great atmosphere. Good menu with something for everyone. Good wine list. Great ice cream desserts. I would definately go back